• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings from GB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimikyu

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Heya!

Call me Mimikyu, I'm mid-20s, female and from the UK!
Super into video games, art, creepypastas, music, animations, collecting things and cooking!

I've been interested in ABDL for a while, been sort of.. in denial about being a little I guess?
I'm very new to most of the community so I've joined here to hopefully learn and find out more about myself!

"Little" is what I think best describes me- I'm a furry and a fursuiter so am used to donning another 'sona and escaping for a while,
but not all my interests are entirely fur-related.

Other than having a bed full of plushies, blankets and good fort-building pillows,
I don't indulge myself day-to-day in anything child-related.
(I mean.. swaddling myself in blankets hugging a giant plushie and watching cartoons is totally an adult activity, right?)
This is definitely a part of myself I'm very new to and open to exploring,
and would really appreciate pointers or friendly people to share experiences with!

Hello Mimikyu and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hey Egor!
Thanks for the welcome :)

Mimikyu said:
Hey Egor!
Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi and welcome as well. Where does your interest in music lie? I ask because I'm a professional musician, trained in keyboards. I spend most of my free time on my piano.

Hello! Thank you!
My musical taste is fairly varied, current favourites include Alkaline Trio, Infected Mushroom and NITW's Demontower OST!
I do have a real weak spot for Einaudi though, there's something so utterly calming about piano.
What do you like to listen to/ play?

Hi Mimikyu!

I'm also based in the UK (but my heart lies in Dinotopia...)
I wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons, but I enjoy it (most of the time) and I have a small stash of AB/DL nappies to wear for fun as well.
Like you, I like a lot of different kinds of music - it just depends what I'm doing as I often listen to music while I work.

Also like playing videogames - used to play a lot more but these days it's just now and then for a bit of fun. Still into Pokemon and I'm loving the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy.

I joined this community to meet other people who wear diapers (either for need or for fun). A friend of mine is a furry so I know a little about it.
Great to meet you!

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Dinotopian2002 said:
Hi Mimikyu!

I'm also based in the UK (but my heart lies in Dinotopia...)
I wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons, but I enjoy it (most of the time) and I have a small stash of AB/DL nappies to wear for fun as well.
Like you, I like a lot of different kinds of music - it just depends what I'm doing as I often listen to music while I work.

Also like playing videogames - used to play a lot more but these days it's just now and then for a bit of fun. Still into Pokemon and I'm loving the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy.

I joined this community to meet other people who wear diapers (either for need or for fun). A friend of mine is a furry so I know a little about it.
Great to meet you!

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

hey there!
i think all of our hearts lie in dinotopia really! :'D
i'm glad to hear you enjoy it, i can't imagine your medical reasons are fun to live with but at least you get enjoyment out of wearing nappies!
silver linings and all that

where in the uk have you found AB/DL nappies?
there's a part of me which is incredibly curious about trying them but i wouldn't know where to start!

it's nice to meet you too!

Hi Mimikyu

If you're looking to find AB/DL nappies in the UK, Nappies R Us is the best site:
https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/

Also the Dotty Diaper Company has its own site here too:
https://www.thedottydiapercompany.co.uk/

These days, I get most of my nappies on the NHS (woo-hoo!) but if I want to get some printed ones, this is where I go.

It took me a while to get used to wearing nappies again, but I'm pretty relaxed about it. I may not have a choice about wearing nappies, but I have chosen to embrace them.

Good luck out there!

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back