Are there any Candaians on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCat

Contributor
I have not seen anyone say they are from Canada , so I was wondering if there are any Canadians on this site . :smile1:

You may need to look with your eyes open. There are plenty of Canadians on here.

FireCat said:
I have not seen anyone say they are from Canada , so I was wondering if there are any Canadians on this site . :smile1:

Hey FireCat,

I replied to your introductory post.

I am from Canada, out on the east coast and I know that there are quite a few others from various parts of Canada on this site :)

Also, I'm originally from Toronto, just like you and when I was there I knew of quite a few other ABDL's and I was friends with some of them. There was also quite the thriving kink scene there and I even attended some munches in Toronto, although I am not sure if they still have them down there as frequently.

I'm from Canada; as far east as you can get here.

I'm from Canada, from Quebec province to be exact, there's a fair share of us on this forum, its sometimes hard to find other Canadians here cause there's a fair share of a little bit of everywhere on this forum, but to my knowledge, it seems the majority of members are from USA or UK on this board. In fact, that would be an interesting poll to ask, maybe with a map where we could see, not our exact address of course, but our country.

Im from BC Canada near prince george i havnt gound too many people aroumd on here from BC

Nova Scotia!

Kelowna BC Canada, been on this site for awhile.

See! Lots of Canadians! :3

(Not Canadian myself, but I do think of them as my kind, generally saner neighbors to the north. XD America is full of crazy. Just full up with it.)

Ontawio :thumbsup:

Reactions: Sidewinder
NB :p duh

I live in Prince George when I was I kid , Had some fun times there .

I am in Aylmer QC, CANADA:

Bowmanville, Ontario here!

Kelowna, BC

From Alberta here.

Southern Alberta!!

Toronto area, reporting in.

Heck yea! Vancouver area! (Whispers cheekily: "near white rock... shhhhhhh")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back