Not open for further replies.

asiandiaperboi

Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Would you rather being regressed into a baby forever or being shrinked into baby size temporary (3-5 years)?

If those are the only choices, I would take the temporary one. I like too many adult things to give them up permanently and, for me, being a baby forever would get very boring.

I would prefer to regress into a baby for a specific situation or time-frame (for example for the next 2 hours) instead of the two choices you mentioned.

BabyDenise said:
If those are the only choices, I would take the temporary one. I like too many adult things to give them up permanently and, for me, being a baby forever would get very boring.

I would prefer to regress into a baby for a specific situation or time-frame (for example for the next 2 hours) instead of the two choices you mentioned.

I'm in agreement with BabyDenise here, neither of those options seems very ideal.

Being regressed into a baby forever would get rather dull and this is coming from someone who goes full-blown baby when he regresses.

Being shrunk down to baby size would be a good option, but not to the size of 3-5 years, that's more of a toddler or young child size, if it was actual baby size like 1 or under I would say that would be a slightly better choice.

If a third option was possible, I would go with something similar to what BabyDenise has suggested, the ability to regress back into infancy for a certain time period, like a few hours or a day or something.

Poofybutt said:
I'm in agreement with BabyDenise here, neither of those options seems very ideal.

Being regressed into a baby forever would get rather dull and this is coming from someone who goes full-blown baby when he regresses.

Being shrunk down to baby size would be a good option, but not to the size of 3-5 years, that's more of a toddler or young child size, if it was actual baby size like 1 or under I would say that would be a slightly better choice.

If a third option was possible, I would go with something similar to what BabyDenise has suggested, the ability to regress back into infancy for a certain time period, like a few hours or a day or something.

Lol theres a misunderstanding, the second option is being shrunk into a “size of a baby” but for 3 to 5 years, after that 3-5 years being shrunk you can go back to your normal size.

This is one of those would you rather question where 2 options has its pros and cons, aim to make people confused which one to choose, like “would you rather own a lamborghni or own a old sh*tty toyota corrola with infinite petrol” except this is a bad one :sweatdrop:

I would like to be able to regress whenever I want and really do it with all my mind. Being adult is awesome because I hated having my parents giving orders about the most minuscule things in my life. But I would like to regress so fully that the adult filter disappeared.

Another option I wouldn't mind would be to regress to infancy and take a mulligan on this life. Just let me keep my old knowledge and I'll try to work out those phobias as I grow up again.

I think it could be lovely to be shrunk into a baby size, you would need a good caretaker though!

Ideal for me would be shrunk to the size of a 3-5 yo as babies are that but too small for any independence.

I'd have to decline and say neither. I'd miss racing my car, flying real planes, and actually operating real tractors too much. Now if I could get a true do-over and start over as a 5 year old then I'd probably go for that, but being permanently stuck with mind OR body of a baby would be no different that having a permanent disability. And I already have one (or a few) of those.

Sure it could be really fun at first, but the novelty would wear off really fast too. This is definitely one of those "be careful what you wish for" things. You just might get it and find it stinks like yesterdays diapers.

If I can pick my mommy, Ill take the temporary, 3-5 and then back to big me.

littlemoosey said:
If I can pick my mommy, Ill take the temporary, 3-5 and then back to big me.
omg - YES, I would re-arrange some real important things, hahhaha, yeeeess!!!!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I would say 3 - 5 years. Though it depends in if you get to keep your mental faculties. If I get to remember everything that I know now and just be the size of a little. That's another thing. I's not usually all the way down to infantile, it would have to be more like ages 2 or 3. Can't imagine spending that many years just rolling around on my back. I want to have fun with toys.

What Andrea said! If I could keep my brain function like normal and shrink to the size of a toddler, I'd be game. :3

ALL THOSE CUTE TUTUS. /)030(\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back