Not open for further replies.

asiandiaperboi

Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Goodnites is probably my go to diapers when I need to wear. Super accessible literally everywhere. The capacity isnt bad for a pull up but I always put a towel or a changing mat underneath so I wouldn’t ruin my bed. I tried other adult diapers and abdl diapers before, they were just alright.

It always surprises to see guys like you weight under 125 pounds, and have such small 23" waists. It's a shame goodnites simply don't fit the vast majority of adults though.

I like goodnites. I’m wearing a pair now. But I wouldn’t say they are the best product overall. But good if you fit into them and have a tight budget

I love Goodnites. They're great for feeling middle.

I enjoy the design of Goodnites/Drynites. Also, for the record, I do fit into them quite well.

I used to fit them well, they've been making them smaller over the past 10 years. But my little paws from ABU are 10x. I only keep goodnites around in case I have an emergency late night need for a bowl movement and can't get downstairs.

I like goodnites--the feel and the fit, even though they don't have the best capacity. I use goodnites, if I use them, during the day when I am out and about and need just a bit of protection (can't always make it to the toilet quickly enough). Goodnites are discreet (at least I think so), fun to wear (at least I think so), and do for me what they need to do. My go-to diapers at home are cloth and plastic pants, or if I need to wear a disposable, something from ABU.

Hey I weigh 190 atm and they fit me, albeit their quality control is a bit shit. I find that older Goodnites actually fit me better than newer ones. I have some older ones and some newer ones. The most recent line though from Goodnites seems more durable though, haven't had as defects. Wish they'd make them like. . . 10% bigger. Would fit me perfectly.

I'm 183lb and a 40" waist, and the Goodnites still fit me, people don't believe it, but I don't care, they work for me as they were intended for, yes they sit a little lower than on a kid, but they are still working fine, and I don't have a plumber crack when wearing them, so that means they fit if they cover up this part and they sit around 1" under my belly.

I sure know they wouldn't hold quite a lot of wetting like a lot of you like to do, but they work for me, I usually pee in them once or twice before taking them off. And 99% of the times I cover them with a cheap adult diaper from Wal-Mart, and I only see my Goodnites leak 2 to 3 times a month and the adult diaper cope with that so that does the trick along with adding extra bulk which is always a bonus, wish I could afford luxury premium abdl diapers, but they are out of my price range.

CodyBaby said:
I'm 183lb and a 40" waist, and the Goodnites still fit me, people don't believe it, but I don't care, they work for me as they were intended for, yes they sit a little lower than on a kid, but they are still working fine, and I don't have a plumber crack when wearing them, so that means they fit if they cover up this part and they sit around 1" under my belly.

I sure know they wouldn't hold quite a lot of wetting like a lot of you like to do, but they work for me, I usually pee in them once or twice before taking them off. And 99% of the times I cover them with a cheap adult diaper from Wal-Mart, and I only see my Goodnites leak 2 to 3 times a month and the adult diaper cope with that so that does the trick along with adding extra bulk which is always a bonus, wish I could afford luxury premium abdl diapers, but they are out of my price range.

Amen brother. I do kind of the same thing only I bought some plastic pants instead cause that's a one time purchase as opposed to buying cheap adult diapers to cover them up. But pretty much the same deal here aside from that.

I used to wear GoodNites exclusively, then I got chubby again and they kept tearing and I said "It's not worth it." :\

But I still like them. My favorite was the print they had with an eagle on it because it was around the time there was a silly pistachio commercial with an eagle. It kept repeating 'Pistachio!' and they man says "He...uh...ate a parrot." So they were my "Pistachio Pants". XD

Really, if they made them just a touch bigger, I think more people could fit in them. (Kids AND adults, tbh. I've seen some older and/or bigger kids who could really use something that would fit.)

I fit in Goodnites pretty good too. I do wish that they were bigger. Not for ABDL's, but for those who actually benefit from them.
I wish Underjams were bigger too, because that's healthy competition. That keeps each others on their toes for a better product.

AddyShadows said:
Hey I weigh 190 atm and they fit me, albeit their quality control is a bit shit. I find that older Goodnites actually fit me better than newer ones. I have some older ones and some newer ones. The most recent line though from Goodnites seems more durable though, haven't had as defects. Wish they'd make them like. . . 10% bigger. Would fit me perfectly.

Take another look at the size ratings for goodnites. According to the manufacturer you are WAY too big for them.

Sure you can probably squeeze into them, but you clearly do not fit into them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. A LOT of you guys need to pick up a dictionary here. Clearly you do not understand the definition of "fit". Goodnites clearly have a maximum fit of 130 lbs and a 29" waist- as stated by the manufacturer. Anything over that and they do not fit. Not to mention there is nowhere near enough padding/sap to absorb a single full wetting.

As said so very, very many times. Yes you can still squeeze into them if your are over that (as is the far and vast majority of all adults), but they simply do not fit. Quit misleading everyone else here with your lies born from not understanding it yourselves.

Slomo said:
Take another look at the size ratings for goodnites. According to the manufacturer you are WAY too big for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. A LOT of you guys need to pick up a dictionary here. Clearly you do not understand the definition of "fit". Goodnites clearly have a maximum fit of 130 lbs and a 29" waist- as stated by the manufacturer. Anything over that and they do not fit. Not to mention there is nowhere near enough padding/sap to absorb a single full wetting.

As said so very, very many times. Yes you can still squeeze into them if your are over that (as is the far and vast majority of all adults), but they simply do not fit. Quit misleading everyone else here with your lies born from not understanding it yourselves.

But are those hard and fast limits or merely guidelines set up by the manufacturer to protect themselves from frivolous law suits?

"I'm a 250 lb woman and I tried to pee in these and embarrassed myself in public. Now I need financial compensation so I feel better about myself." XD

But, no, they don't fit properly if you're too far outside the range. There IS a little wiggle room on the limit, but not quite sixty pounds worth of wiggle. Maybe five-ten pounds. Heck, when I was at around 140 they actually fit onto me OK and were passably usable and I could squeeze into the largest baby diaper. Was it going to actually WORK? Doubt it. (And it was more like a baby-diaper-thong. XD I ended up using them to put on my Cabbage Patch dolls and teddy bears because they weren't really useful.)

Much better the option to get some actual meant-for-an-adult-size but adorable-enough-for-an-infant padding. :3

google says your wrong slomo.....
many of us on here are the right size....
Age Weight Height
13 yrs 100.0 lb (45.3 kg) 61.5" (156.2 cm)
14 yrs 112.0 lb (50.8 kg) 64.5" (163.8 cm)
15 yrs 123.5 lb (56.0 kg) 67.0" (170.1 cm)
16 yrs 134.0 lb (60.8 kg) 68.3" (173.4 cm)
17 yrs 142.0 lb (64.4 kg) 69.0" (175.2 cm)
18 yrs 147.5 lb (66.9 kg) 69.2" (175.7 cm)
19 yrs 152.0 lb (68.9 kg) 69.5" (176.5 cm)
20 yrs 155.0 lb (70.3 kg) 69.7" (177 cm)

Slomo said:

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. . . that's entirely uncalled for. I'm not misleading anyone, just because my weight is too high or my waist size doesn't match their requirements doesn't mean I don't fit. It's about shape not size. They fit me perfectly fine and do hold multiple wettings for me. The only problem I've ever had with them are quality control. Back when I did fit into their 'standards' (I.e. when I weighed 110 pounds a couple years ago) I often had problems with them tearing and falling apart. I'm now about double that weight and I'm perfectly fine with them. So instead of throwing out passive agressive comments for things you clearly don't understand, take into consideration that the numbers they toss out aren't hard limits.

MickeyM said:
I used to fit them well, they've been making them smaller over the past 10 years. But my little paws from ABU are 10x. I only keep goodnites around in case I have an emergency late night need for a bowl movement and can't get downstairs.

I'll also use them for a quick pants messing when I need to go out of the house and have to clean up sooner than later. Not sure I'd want to try sleeping in a messy Goodnite though (assuming this is why you put one on)

AddyShadows said:
Wow. . . that's entirely uncalled for. I'm not misleading anyone, just because my weight is too high or my waist size doesn't match their requirements doesn't mean I don't fit. It's about shape not size. They fit me perfectly fine and do hold multiple wettings for me. The only problem I've ever had with them are quality control. Back when I did fit into their 'standards' (I.e. when I weighed 110 pounds a couple years ago) I often had problems with them tearing and falling apart. I'm now about double that weight and I'm perfectly fine with them. So instead of throwing out passive agressive comments for things you clearly don't understand, take into consideration that the numbers they toss out aren't hard limits.

Thank you for saying that. :)

12srepaid said:
Thank you for saying that. :)

I just felt like it was required.

Anyways it does suck though that goodnites have been getting smaller. I did a sort of quick analysis of their share a couple months ago in comparison to every time they made them bigger vs making them smaller and there is a difference. Every time they make them smaller and try to push depends their share goes down. Any time they do anything thats actually good for goodnites and stop pushing depends on everyone their share goes up. It's not a lot but it's a noticeable number of points in their share on the days of the announcements. Makes me question why they don't make a bigger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back