Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eggs from supermarkets

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    Maybe? Or is it a hoax?

Whether or not this is a hoax (and it probably is), it really bothers me that the video is titled "Chinese students..." and then the whole video is in Japanese xD

Quote Originally Posted by Schwanensee View Post
    ... it really bothers me that the video is titled "Chinese students..." and then the whole video is in Japanese xD
    Good eye! Or ear.

Yup, definitely a hoax. Any well educated person would be able to see that.

Even I have to admit though, it IS a pretty good hoax.

Oh hell. I did the same thing with a fossilized triceratops egg. The bigger problem now is, what do I do with a full grown triceratops. The neighbors are beginning to complain.

I don't really know to be honest. There is a youtuber i watch called 'a chick called albert' that got its namesake from a quail he hatched from a eggs he got at a supermarket. He lives in the netherlands though, and these weren't refridgerated, so i'd imagine this situation is different across countries, and depending of if they're kept cold or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, on the video going around. i don't know if that video specifically is fake or not, but in certain turtle eggs, a turtle can actually develop outside of the shell if broken under perfect conditions. i'd imagine that since eggs are basically the same across all living things that other fertilised eggs would be similar.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Oh hell. I did the same thing with a fossilized triceratops egg. The bigger problem now is, what do I do with a full grown triceratops. The neighbors are beginning to complain.
    There's a sanctuary for dinosaurs called Jurassic Park and they accept donations. I'm planning on going there for my next vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    There's a sanctuary for dinosaurs called Jurassic Park and they accept donations. I'm planning on going there for my next vacation.
    Ooooo! Can I come? Can I come? I mean, what could go wrong and dinosaurs. Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Ooooo! Can I come? Can I come? I mean, what could go wrong and dinosaurs. Cool!
    Sure! But I get to drive the SUV. I hear they have a kinder, gentler dino named Velociraptor.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 01-May-2018 at 05:29.