Has anyone ever seen someone wearing an Abu style diaper just out in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floofywoof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was at the mall the other day when I saw a guy about my age, he bent down and I saw he was wearing an ABU little pawz .

I was wearing one to under my skort and I wanted to talk to him but I chickened out😞
He was cute to.

I know it's been asked if you ever seen anyone wearing in public but as far as I can tell no one had asked about obviously ABDL style diapers.

Personaly, no. An old friend of mine had to have on pullups at night and I found them at a sleepover. Thats about it really. If you live in Newyork or Florida, you might have more of them there.

Never really noticed, but then again, I'm not too into following behind people and looking at their unders. ;)

As for what happened with you, again, never seen anything like that. Although I would probably be like "Hey, your crinkles are showing man." POSSIBLY just to see what their face looked like. XD

(Probably like (O_O) )

Public sightings are often a rarity, mostly because many AB's or DL's brave enough to wear in public do so discretely. I have seen people who I speculated might've been AB or DL, but that's the thing, it was speculation, there was no tell tale diaper print or dead giveaway.

I've worn ABU style diapers out in public, Cushies and SDK's when I was heading to a friends house and even then I wore them discretely, I had underpants overtop of them and I wore baggy pants, so there was no discernible bulge to be seen and no crinkle sounds coming from me on those days.

Don't beat yourself up about chickening out when it came to talking to him. I understand how awkward it must be, I mean, you so rarely bump into an ABDL by random chance like that, how do you even strike up a conversation, especially if you are in public? Wait until they enter an isolated area? You don't want to stalk the person like a creep. I'm sure if I ever saw another ABDL in public, I'd keep things to myself and chicken out as well.

I haven't ran into anyone wearing ABU products before. I used to work at Walmart so I'd see people buying diapers all the time, usually I'd feel sorry for them because the products in their incontinence section is so subpar, but what are you gonna do? I actually keep one of the stickers they send you with the ABU logo on it on my laptop that I use in class. If anyone has recognized it they've yet to say anything to me, heh.

I've been wearing ABU while out and about for the last week- including at work. Nobody has noticed yet.

Poofybutt said:
Public sightings are often a rarity, mostly because many AB's or DL's brave enough to wear in public do so discretely. I have seen people who I speculated might've been AB or DL, but that's the thing, it was speculation, there was no tell tale diaper print or dead giveaway.

I've worn ABU style diapers out in public, Cushies and SDK's when I was heading to a friends house and even then I wore them discretely, I had underpants overtop of them and I wore baggy pants, so there was no discernible bulge to be seen and no crinkle sounds coming from me on those days.

Don't beat yourself up about chickening out when it came to talking to him. I understand how awkward it must be, I mean, you so rarely bump into an ABDL by random chance like that, how do you even strike up a conversation, especially if you are in public? Wait until they enter an isolated area? You don't want to stalk the person like a creep. I'm sure if I ever saw another ABDL in public, I'd keep things to myself and chicken out as well.

Don't worry I wouldn't have yelled "Hey I'm wearing the same diaper"! 😂

I just thought it was cool to finally realize I wasn't the only person In Mississippi that's into diapers.
But I think he works at the place I saw him at so who knows?

Slomo said:
I've been wearing ABU while out and about for the last week- including at work. Nobody has noticed yet.

*cue up sell orders on wall street against BetterDry*

What is this blasphemy, Slomo!? Ditching BetterDry for ABU's, I see, yes?

*giggles*

ozziebee said:
*cue up sell orders on wall street against BetterDry*

What is this blasphemy, Slomo!? Ditching BetterDry for ABU's, I see, yes?

*giggles*

Not ditching Betterdry/Crinklz. I was just testing out the new PeekABU's to see if they are really worth all the hype. I left an in-depth review of them in the reviews section and under the PeekAbu thoughts post.

I'm wearing my first peakabu today just picked them up so far it's held one wetting and I'm probably about to go again.

Plan to see how much these things can stand how was your experience��

Floofywoof said:
I'm wearing my first peakabu today just picked them up so far it's held one wetting and I'm probably about to go again.

Plan to see how much these things can stand how was your experience��

"I left an in-depth review of them in the reviews section and under the PeekAbu thoughts post".

no i haven't. i just count myself lucky to see a possible diaper sighting of any kind.

I've had several maybe diapers but not a full Yep a diaper situation. I try to be as camo as possible but might like to be called out.

well dlboy, if i see you in a camo diaper i'll let you know. lol

I always find it "interesting" when newer members make these kind of posts right away as it seems like a fantasy made up. It's not all that common to find an adult wearing this product, and almost impossible unless its someone spending a lot of time studying butts (enough to get a phd if there was a degree in posterior-ology). To happen upon someone who was a babyfur at the mall doing this at random with an interest enough to sign up for a website like adisc means you might be of the luck level to win a megamillions lottery... you might want to buy a ticket for your local lottery.

If you would’ve seen me two Halloween’s again you would’ve able to say yes. I wore a snap crotch onesie with my diapers clearly visible. :)

The older Gay Hankie Code perhaps? A hankie or pocket square would indicate by color what the gentleman was into. Yellow is for water sports. On the other hand maybe a better way to meet other ABDL is through a forum or several like this one.

I wear myABU diapers, my Crinklz diapers, and my NorthShore Supreme diapers out in full view when home as I seldom wear anything but a diaper and T-shirt once summer has arrived. I’m outside in just my diaper and shirt and don’t care who happens to see me. It’s my life and I’m going to live it how I want.

other then one time could swear there was a diaper bulge under a girl sweat pants around my age when i went to get frozen icecream,
Does Seeing people in public you know are abdl but never really talked to them count lol ,

Some people say they wear their onesies in public but i have yet to see this in person haha ,
mind you onesies and diapers ^ halloween yes always , as much u might not see the diaper under the snap crotch onesie , i did have pjs with diapers too that peek a little bit when halooween

were you in carbondale illinois on that halloween? diapers are a popular costum there . other than that my diaper sightings are few and far apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back