Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Thanks Depends. Thanks.
f2u_cloud_divider_by_clepsydree-daf3b66.png
The thanks is sarcasm. Although. I have a story to tell...
I have anxiety and I panic very easily, and I was listening to some diaper hyposis to help me calm down and make me feel more calm. I feel myself start to pee, and so, first thing I do is; "SHOOT SHOOT WAKE UP GOTTA STAND UP IM GONNA LEAK CANT LET I T T O U C H M Y B E D AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!, because Im so used to my diaper leaking from depends being so... crapy... Although I got this- mens diaper. I think it might be made by Depends now thank im thinking about it-. Nevertheless! It didint leak!!! Im so happy! I even peed in it twice and if I peed a 3ed time, it would still probably hold up amazingly! Its not even padded in the back!!! They are real good!! Better thrn depends at least!
Anyways.
long story short.
FIX YOUR DIAPERS DEPENDS!!! AAAUGH​
sparklu_divider___i_take_no_credit_by_clepsydree-db7mpo6.png

- - - Updated - - -

[Update!]
Just toke a bath. Felt AMAAAAAAZING!!! I love cleanup <3 <3 <3
I am a CLEAN BEAN!!!

I wear the depends protection with tabs and hold a good 3 wetting at most. Now i'm looking to get the crinklz becuase I like them when had them crinkle crate.

Poohbearboy said:
I wear the depends protection with tabs and hold a good 3 wetting at most. Now i'm looking to get the crinklz becuase I like them when had them crinkle crate.

Oh!!! I have never tried those!!! I will check them out! OvO

- - - Updated - - -

Testing my signature

LimeBloodedNoir said:

- - - Updated - - -

Testing my signature

I also recommend Crinklz. They have one of the best capacity I've ever seen.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
I recommend them as well, really great diapers.
They have wacky amount of absorbency, swell a lot and if you don't like the prints you can get them in plain white(BetterDry).

Poohbearboy said:

Yes, the DEPEND Fitted Briefs that are now back to plastic-backed do contain three of my uncontrollable wettings at best.

Depend Fitted Briefs (a.k.a. Max Protection with Tabs) actually get a bad rap, although they were "dumbed down" at least twice absorbency-wise from their absolute peak (meaning very good) sometime around 2003 give or take a few years. Besides losing the thicker plastic backing that wouldn't tear, they lost some thickness as they used to hold a lot more - but they are far from worthless. While not holding near what Tranquility ATN or Abena M4 can, they are slim and can hold a lot for their size. Historically they could always be purchased for around $15. In 2018, they are no longer sold in big box stores (not even in the online version of the big-box stores) so now their price seems to be around $20 for 20, at least in the S/M. Can anyone find them cheaper?

jellyjigger said:
In 2018, they are no longer sold in big box stores (not even in the online version of the big-box stores) so now their price seems to be around $20 for 20, at least in the S/M. Can anyone find them cheaper?

No that's the cheapest I found except on sale in certain pharmacies (most pharmacies stock them unless they are a small store though that may have changed it's been a while since I checked) for I think like $18 on special though I hate the cloth back Really wish they were plastic. I tried them and they absorb alright and it has a plastic landing zone and the tabs are better than velcro Tena and Molicare but the cloth back just annoys me.

SweetPrincess said:
No that's the cheapest I found except on sale in certain pharmacies (most pharmacies stock them unless they are a small store though that may have changed it's been a while since I checked) for I think like $18 on special though I hate the cloth back Really wish they were plastic. I tried them and they absorb alright and it has a plastic landing zone and the tabs are better than velcro Tena and Molicare but the cloth back just annoys me.

I have found them on sale at a Rite Aid for $12.99. So I picked one up to try them out. They are good for 3 good wettings.

caitianx said:
Yes, the DEPEND Fitted Briefs that are now back to plastic-backed do contain three of my uncontrollable wettings at best.

They must be extremely small settings because depends are almost worthless.

"This garbage is garbage!"

Well, yeah ;)

That's what I was thinking. One wetting for the OP must be like 25% of a full bladder (around 400-600ml), because depends simply cannot hold that much. Let alone 3 times that much.

The only dependable thing about depends is they are always undependable. Get better diapers. I also use Crinklz (same as Betterdry). They are dependable to not leak in most any position.

I personally have found some store brands to be better than *Derpends*. Although if your in a position where you cannot order from the internet and do not have a supply store depending on where you are your options are limited.

Slomo said:
The only dependable thing about depends is they are always undependable..

“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.” - Jack Sparrow

darkjo said:
I also recommend Crinklz. They have one of the best capacity I've ever seen.

oh I cant get diapers online HHH RIP

- - - Updated - - -

Piefox said:
I personally have found some store brands to be better than *Derpends*. Although if your in a position where you cannot order from the internet and do not have a supply store depending on where you are your options are limited.

I cant get anything from online atm. It SUUUUCKS... Maybe soon though! Soon soon soon!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
That's what I was thinking. One wetting for the OP must be like 25% of a full bladder (around 400-600ml), because depends simply cannot hold that much. Let alone 3 times that much.

The only dependable thing about depends is they are always undependable. Get better diapers. I also use Crinklz (same as Betterdry). They are dependable to not leak in most any position.

AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN A.MEN.
I will try out new things! The diapers I have on are only the 2nt brand I have ever had on ever so. Yeah! Haha! Time to experiment with new brands!!!

Is there a reason why you "can't" buy diapers online?

Slomo said:
Is there a reason why you "can't" buy diapers online?

Its just to risky for my situation.

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Its just to risky for my situation.

Could you be more specific? Forget about having them directly delivered, are you not able to locally pick up a package on your own? (say, by bicycle?) And forget about credit cards, why can't you get a pre-paid debit card using cash?

Just saying you can't is nothing more than a cop out, and excuse- usually based on unfounded fear. Where's the actual reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back