Barely any "Boy" little clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Is it just me or does it seem like there is barely any market for little boys clothes. I can go out and find a onesie or sissy clothes all day but I rarely see anything geared towards littles who don't want to look like the constant "I got a onesie on" norm.

Honestly I love to see some proper childish-like jeans. Or some shirts that are designed to look childish that aren't just copied and paste of seaseme street characters. It always feels like a cheap way of going about it. Tykables had a good idea with trying to mainstream some of it, but I am gonna be frank. Thier designs are pretty bad to me and they come off as cringy in some aspects. It screams "THIS IS A FETISH" to much.

Anyone know where I can get some boys clothes that aren't just a onesie?

I'm with you on that Kratox and there are few other members on this site that have raised similar concerns. I agree, I'd say a majority of AB clothing out there is either female oriented or gender neutral. You mentioned Sissy clothes and dresses, those are good for Sissy babies and AB/Little girls, but you don't nearly see anything quite that ornate geared towards AB/Little Boys.

Now there are some pieces of clothing that are aimed at male AB's, but like you said they are of the onesie variety and as much as I love my baby patterned onesies, I really would like a little bit of variety now and then. I've said it before and I'll say it again, what I'd give for a sunsuit or a bubble romper.

As far as where you can find AB boy clothes with a little more variety you can try Cosy N Dry in the UK, they seem to have a fair variety of AB Boy, AB Girl and gender neutral stuff:

http://www.cosyndry.com/

Privatina also has a vast assortment of AB and Little clothing that could scratch your itch:

http://privatina.shop-07.de/shop-privatina.html

Still, as much variety as these sites boast it doesn't quite fit the aesthetic I have in mind, the prices are also quite high, probably impossibly so depending on where it is you live and how much shipping would run you.

I'm sure people would suggest contacting an AB seamstress for a custom job, but from what I've seen online they are far and few between and custom jobs run a pretty penny.

Good luck to you in your search :)

I absolutely know what you're talking about. Even though I'm a girl, I'm also not too fond of the sissy style most of the time, I prefer simpler and more realistic clothes.

The easiest thing for me was to make my own, but I know that's not really ideal for most people (though I still recommend it).
If you still fit teen sizes, you might want to check out the teenage section of any clothing store. I have found some really cute cartoony shirts in the boy's section, especially with pokemon characters. Otherwise, I feel like shirts with a contrasting piping on the collar and sleeve edges look very childish, maybe you'll like something like that? As for jeans, I've recently seen so-called "Jogg Jeans" with elastic on the waist and legs. As far as fashion goes, they're pretty awful, but I feel like they might make pretty authentic little boy jeans since kids often have elastics in their jeans to make them more comfy.

You can also look for clothes for handicapped children and young adults. Designs are more childish, also for the larger sizes. And there's often room for a diaper.

I've noticed the same over the past say six months or so. Even eBay, very little selection in the little boys department. But a lot of sissy gear. Not really my shtick but I would like to see a broader selection of little boy outfits. I almost thought about taking some carter ideas of the website and going to a custom seamstress.

Poofybutt said:
I'm with you on that Kratox and there are few other members on this site that have raised similar concerns. I agree, I'd say a majority of AB clothing out there is either female oriented or gender neutral. You mentioned Sissy clothes and dresses, those are good for Sissy babies and AB/Little girls, but you don't nearly see anything quite that ornate geared towards AB/Little Boys.

Now there are some pieces of clothing that are aimed at male AB's, but like you said they are of the onesie variety and as much as I love my baby patterned onesies, I really would like a little bit of variety now and then. I've said it before and I'll say it again, what I'd give for a sunsuit or a bubble romper.

As far as where you can find AB boy clothes with a little more variety you can try Cosy N Dry in the UK, they seem to have a fair variety of AB Boy, AB Girl and gender neutral stuff:

http://www.cosyndry.com/

Privatina also has a vast assortment of AB and Little clothing that could scratch your itch:

http://privatina.shop-07.de/shop-privatina.html

Still, as much variety as these sites boast it doesn't quite fit the aesthetic I have in mind, the prices are also quite high, probably impossibly so depending on where it is you live and how much shipping would run you.

I'm sure people would suggest contacting an AB seamstress for a custom job, but from what I've seen online they are far and few between and custom jobs run a pretty penny.

Good luck to you in your search :)

Thanks I actually do like privantina but i only have interest in two things form them and their style only fits like one aestheic. I honestly would like something more modern oro maybe something that is new and fits the style of modern.

Schwanensee said:
I absolutely know what you're talking about. Even though I'm a girl, I'm also not too fond of the sissy style most of the time, I prefer simpler and more realistic clothes.

The easiest thing for me was to make my own, but I know that's not really ideal for most people (though I still recommend it).
If you still fit teen sizes, you might want to check out the teenage section of any clothing store. I have found some really cute cartoony shirts in the boy's section, especially with pokemon characters. Otherwise, I feel like shirts with a contrasting piping on the collar and sleeve edges look very childish, maybe you'll like something like that? As for jeans, I've recently seen so-called "Jogg Jeans" with elastic on the waist and legs. As far as fashion goes, they're pretty awful, but I feel like they might make pretty authentic little boy jeans since kids often have elastics in their jeans to make them more comfy.

I could make some items on my own but certain ones I probably have trouble with. I learned to sew at a young age and I like didn't like do enough things to say I can make something look super proffesional. I just make small things until I felt comfprtable doing other items I have in mind.

NeverKnow said:
I definitely sympathize.

By 'designs' you mean the art they print on their onesies/play sets? I agree that they are pretty hit or miss, though I'm not sure they're all miss. Do you have any examples of childish shirts that you have in mind?

What do you think of their jeans/cargo pants? Besides diapers, toddler-style jeans with an elastic waist are my favorite baby item. (They're not perfect. The snaps are excessive, and I don't think I'll ever use them to change. I have the cargo pants, but I think the jeans are too dark in color. There is perhaps also a certain poofiness to actual toddler pants which the Tykables versions don't quite capture, though I worry that this is more of an inevitability due to gravity.)

There are of course overalls/shortalls, though I suspect you've thought of those.

I remember seeing a picture of an outfit for CrinkleCrate before it closed which I really liked. It was khaki shortalls (I'd prefer overalls) with a sort of plaid collared dress shirt (which, quite unnecessarily, had a snap crotch). I thought it pretty successfully captured "cute, slightly formal outfit for the little one" aesthetic, which for various reasons makes my heart melt. So I wouldn't mind some khaki overalls, but unfortunately it seems like all the ABDL overalls out there are denim. (There are also Baby-Pants' "choo-choo stripe" shortalls and various exorbitant items made with babyish fabrics on Etsy.)

Not all of their clothes are bad and I've seen like 2 things I liked some what but not enough to buy. Mainly because their clothing fits to normally. I feel little clothes should fit slightly bigger than normal to help with the illusion of feeling and looking smaller. 2nd The patterns are just really really meh IMO. Like idk why a lot of our patterns are either super detailed or super under detailed. Most baby/toddler items go in-between and/or use different colors and patterns to emphasize certain areas.

Sidenote:

I would love some cute looking elastic jeans, but most look like they were made for old people to me lol. I never find ones that look right.

While I do think that there isn't a lot of options for clothing in the ABDL community in general, I actually believe Tykables has done quite an amazing job at producing clothing that is in the style you are wanting. The Jeans in my opinion do not have that "older person" clothing look. They not only fit really well, but they are basically a replica of a toddler style jean in an adult size. I refuse to wear diapers with any of my regular jeans now because, just like toddler clothing, these are made for diapers :p I definitely recommend giving them a try if you want that elastic waistband. If you want that oversized look, you can try to order a size up? Although I am not sure you need to do that to get that toddler feel, since the snaps and elastic waist band do a pretty fantastic job at that. As for clothing, can I ask why you feel that they come off as " cringey and fetish-like" I am not sure if you are trying to refer to Tykables as well for this. All of their clothing is fairly simple and come in plain colors, and a majority of the clothing is marketed to everyday wear which is one of the main reasons I love their products. Hopefully you find what you are looking for! :D

ThePaddedPuppy said:
While I do think that there isn't a lot of options for clothing in the ABDL community in general, I actually believe Tykables has done quite an amazing job at producing clothing that is in the style you are wanting. The Jeans in my opinion do not have that "older person" clothing look. They not only fit really well, but they are basically a replica of a toddler style jean in an adult size. I refuse to wear diapers with any of my regular jeans now because, just like toddler clothing, these are made for diapers :p I definitely recommend giving them a try if you want that elastic waistband. If you want that oversized look, you can try to order a size up? Although I am not sure you need to do that to get that toddler feel, since the snaps and elastic waist band do a pretty fantastic job at that. As for clothing, can I ask why you feel that they come off as " cringey and fetish-like" I am not sure if you are trying to refer to Tykables as well for this. All of their clothing is fairly simple and come in plain colors, and a majority of the clothing is marketed to everyday wear which is one of the main reasons I love their products. Hopefully you find what you are looking for! :D

NeverKnow said:
See, I'd rather have ostensibly little clothes that fit me as they fit children, which is usually a little snug (but not tight, like the presently popular style of jeans). The tough thing, then, is that ABs come in various shapes and sizes, and there are few of them, whereas babies tend to be more similarly sized, and there are lots of them. So when someone makes a specialty item for ABs, it's not going to fit most people perfectly.

I do think that the Tykables jeans and cargo pants emulate toddler versions about as well as we can hope to see for a while.

It is a opinion. Just because I do not like them doesn't mean you are wrong for liking them. You do not need to try and change my mind because it doesn't agree with yours.

Why It comes off cringy to me:
The company comes off cringy to me because of how it presents itself. ABU took a better approach with representing its characters, art style, descriptions, etc. The sites design is not that good it feels like someone threw stuff on the screen, as well as tried to overload it's user base with info. Then the color scheme is like super contrast/conflict with each other. Contrasting colors can look good when used right but you normally have other things to blend with it also. Also I feel they need better diaper modeler. ABU has the best on the market right now. Some of the designs tykables has seem like someone threw it up there in 10 secs. Some of them are rips offs of already done designs. This isn't really a problem because they aren't copyright and I know everyone wants those designs, but they do not look that well made to me.

Side notes:
Before you think I am praising abu as some godsend. ABU has some stuff I don't like either. I really didn't care for the designs on the peeks.

Again I am not hating on what they are doing I am disliking on how they are going about it.

Why you can't just upscale toddler clothes:
Also you misunderstood me earlier. A kids body and adult body are not proportionally the same. You can't just scale up toddler clothes and have it look the same as a result. If you want it to look the same and have a more childish illusion the clothes need to fit bigger in certain areas, not all over. Going up a size doesn't really resolve this because you end up with something that is still not proportionally being scaled up.

Back on topic:
Can we get back on topin now for finding more little boy clothes. xD

I am not trying to change your mind at all, at the end of the day we all have our own likes with lots of different brands and clothing and that's what makes us such an awesome and diverse community. It's great that you have an idea of what you are looking for and I hope you can find something that works for you! I was just offering my thoughts and experiences with Tykables products. I find it amazing that we have so many companies who are working hard to create products for the community. I remember when I first got into ABDL, we didn't have much at all. To think back then that we would ever come this far seemed totally impossible. In my personal opinion, I don't believe the look of the model should matter, as there is no one person who looks the same. I think it's great that we can see many different models on all kinds of body types. Anyway thanks for the reply and hopefully you'll let us know if you find something that works for you XD Cheers!
Andy

If you do know how to sew a little, maybe try shortening an oversized shirt? A lot of the appeal for Little Boy shirts seems to be that they are short enough to show off your diaper :)

Otherwise, is there any particular motive that you would like to have on your shirt? For example, I just searched "dinosaur shirt men" on amazon and found a ton that would be great in little mode^^

As for Tykables, I'm also not too big of a fan of their designs, but they do have a huge amount of different motives on their shirts, even very simple designs. If my closet wasn't overflowing with cutesy shirts, I would even be tempted by some of them^^ Though I do feel like a lot of their designs don't look very...realistic, I guess? Still cute, but nothing I would expect on actual baby clothing.
But the models really shouldn't matter. Most of us don't have the "perfect" figure, so it's good to see what stuff looks like on a normal body type.

I don't quite understand. Yes, some Tykables designs are humorously crude, but, "I drink 'til I pass out," with a baby bottle on the front, is actually on baby clothes, as is, "diaper loading," with a progress bar. I've seen, "iPooed," and, "iPeed," in the same font Apple uses, on baby 1sies. It's funny for babies. Why not on us?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I don't quite understand. Yes, some Tykables designs are humorously crude, but, "I drink 'til I pass out," with a baby bottle on the front, is actually on baby clothes, as is, "diaper loading," with a progress bar. I've seen, "iPooed," and, "iPeed," in the same font Apple uses, on baby 1sies. It's funny for babies. Why not on us?

I dunno. I think they're funny where-ever they are. XD

The only thing I don't like about Tykables is the prices on some stuff. Sixty bucks for a backpack? No thanks. I can get super cute ones at the regular store for $20 at the most. :p Unless there's something special about them that I didn't see. Same for the blankets and shoes. (That and their character designs don't please me all the much either. :p)

The jeans and such I'll buy the higher price tag because they ARE specialty stuff. But those backpacks just put me off of the whole thing. XD

Too bad tshirthell.com doesn't have their "Baby Hell" line for adult-sized shirts. It would be even cooler if they did adult onsies. Some of the saying for the baby onsies are hilarious.

[Don't go to that site if you are easily offended or are put off by "foul" language.]

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 30874

And those little shortalls, tres Cordoroy, the bear, from the story books. I'm a girl, and I'm all, "Aw, Cowdowoy!"

I have a little different take on it than most of you.
I am from Louisiana and when I was actually little, my parents would dress me in LSU and Saints gear. When I wanna get into Little mode now, I'll wear a Saints or a Tigers shirt and a diaper. I've got Saints and LSU shirts, shorts, hats, and even LSU shoes. Most people might assume I am a big football fan, but don't know I am wearing a diaper underneath. It would on par with like wearing a onesie in public for me, especially with retro football gear.

I do think I am gonna pick up a pair of elastic waisted jeans. That does feel like it would pair well with my diapers and team gear.

kratox said:
.....Why you can't just upscale toddler clothes:
Also you misunderstood me earlier. A kids body and adult body are not proportionally the same. You can't just scale up toddler clothes and have it look the same as a result. If you want it to look the same and have a more childish illusion the clothes need to fit bigger in certain areas, not all over. Going up a size doesn't really resolve this because you end up with something that is still not proportionally being scaled up....

THIS. 100%.

It get's me every time I see someone say something along the lines of "scale up" a baby/toddler item. Uuugh....

I buy a lot of little boy clothes. I have denim and railroad stripe shortalls from baby-pants.com, to which I have added cute appliqués. When I say "I added", I mean I took them to a seamstress to do this. I also have the long overalls from baby-pants, as well as shirts, training pants and onesies.

On Etsy, Mslorainex and Forever a baby shops have a variety of little boy items, including rompers, pajamas, onesies and overalls. See especially the adorable overalls with an appliqué by Forever a Baby. (Boy do I miss the unrelated vendor "Forever a kid")

Cosy n Dry has great stuff, although they have eliminated some of my favorite little boy items, including the sailor suit, the shorts with braces and blouse, and the bubble romper with smocking.

I found an eBay vendor that made me a pair of rainbow wool mittens connected by a string that I wear with a English school boy style duffel coat with horn buttons.

I have twice successfully approached Etsy makers of little boy toddler clothes and asked them to make the same thing for me. For example, I saw this and had the shop owner make it for me:https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/480902402/boys-gingham-overalls-toddler-boy

I also like Tykables stuff.
I also find elastic waist shorts in bright primary colors. On Zazzle you can design adult size t-shirts with juvenile designs. I have adult t shirts with fire trucks, airplanes, helicopters and robots on them.

Some products come and go, so you have to keep an eye out. But I have lots little boy/toddler clothes.

By the way, I am 6'1", 245 lbs.

All this doesn't mean I don't want to see more choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back