Not open for further replies.

asiandiaperboi

Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I watched some abdl documentaries on youtube and apparently the majority of abdl live in the UK. I always thought that it was the US at first.. lol if thats case I might move there

vietnamesebabyboi said:
I watched some abdl documentaries on youtube and apparently the majority of abdl live in the UK. I always thought that it was the US at first.. lol if thats case I might move there
I don't think it's a regional thing where like "most italians like pasta" this community is worldwide, of all genders and lifestyles.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Hmm, I'd want to know what the documentary actually said. It's just possible that the UK has most ABDLs in proportion to its population, but it's unlikely the majority of ABDLs live in the UK because the UK doesn't have a huge population compared to many other countries. The US has around five times as many people, and China more than twenty times as many. So even allowing for cultural differences, it's quite likely that China has the most people with ABDL inclinations, though it may not be so easy there to communicate with each other and make themselves known.

We are spread out across the globe, but are much more common in the more developed nations with better freedom rights and access to the internet. Historically that has been predominantly the US and UK, though the US has a bigger population so the more you look the more you will actually see abdl's in the US.

In the United States I would contend that you are going to find more of them in Southern California than anywhere else. New York has a big community as well. The entire population of Virginia has maybe 3. Lol.

I am form Canada , seems not many DL/AB's here ,

A betting person would bet that most all AB/DL’s come from their mother.

Iggie said:
Hmm, I'd want to know what the documentary actually said. It's just possible that the UK has most ABDLs in proportion to its population, but it's unlikely the majority of ABDLs live in the UK because the UK doesn't have a huge population compared to many other countries. The US has around five times as many people, and China more than twenty times as many. So even allowing for cultural differences, it's quite likely that China has the most people with ABDL inclinations, though it may not be so easy there to communicate with each other and make themselves known.

Ahh yeah that makes sense, I think the video is called “15 stone babies”

Slomo said:
We are spread out across the globe, but are much more common in the more developed nations with better freedom rights and access to the internet. Historically that has been predominantly the US and UK, though the US has a bigger population so the more you look the more you will actually see abdl's in the US.

Slomo has the right idea here.

While there does seem to be a large concentration of AB's in the UK, I'd say we are pretty spread out, with most of us being found in more developed parts of the world. America, Canada, UK, Australia, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Japan these are just a few of the places that I know of that boast fairly substantial numbers of AB's in the world. Of course, we are even more spread out than just these hub countries, I've seen AB's and have chatted with AB's that come from places as obscure as the Philippines, Uruguay and Martinique. So, AB's truly are from everywhere, although, as I said, some countries do seem to have slightly larger populations of AB's than others.

FireCat said:
I am form Canada , seems not many DL/AB's here ,

Hi there FireCat,

You seem new to the site. Actually there are quite a few AB's from Canada, myself included, not just on this site but within Canada in general. If you hop on a site like Fetlife, you'll be surprised by just how many of us are in Canada and all parts of Canada from the Prairies to the Maritimes :)

Why, I even have 4 friends who are practicing DL's and AB's in my neck of the woods and considering that there are monthly munches just outside of my city, there are definitely many many more.

Last edited:
i live in the united states buffalo ny , new york does have a big community i have friends on fetlife that are in the ny area and my city

I'm in New York State, was born in New York State too.

I have lived a long time in Florida though, I think most of us are probably in the US/UK/CANADA and other well developed "free" countries.

vietnamesebabyboi said:
San Francisco, CA

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

babyblueblanket said:
In the United States I would contend that you are going to find more of them in Southern California than anywhere else. New York has a big community as well. The entire population of Virginia has maybe 3. Lol.

Maybe out of the ABDL closet, but I’m sure there’s plenty more lurking... just gotta get them out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babyblueblanket said:

Actually after digging around, I found every state I looked has many more then you would think. Publicly VA has at least 20 or 30. Tho the amount of AB seems to be less then DL. Not sure if everywhere, but certainly out of the public ones in VA.

Nearest 2 to me are around an hour. And I'm in middle of no where.

Where are we from? Why, the depths of hell, of course :2thumbsup:

I'm in the Seattle area. Would like to find more in this area.

I agree with a couple of others on here. The more liberal of a country that you live in the more AB's you are going to find that are willing to shout it from the metaphorical roof tops. 15 Stone baby is probably my favorite documentary about being abdl. I am so jealous of Kat, I love her play room especially her playpen, I would love to have the same type of Daddy dynamic with my husband, for him to take the control away and cuddle me and dress me. However from what I've seen she has transitioned into a much different lifestyle now.
It is a BBC documentary so they are obviously going to focus mainly on the country it was intended to entertain.
I can't imagine that if I live in a more conservative country or honestly even a more conservative state (I'm in Pennsylvania) that I would be so "Loud and Proud" so to speak.
There is also more of a stigma for men then for women so I think that a lot of women just don't need the same support because you don't get the same kind of negative reaction if you dress or act much younger than you are than men do. This causes the population on support sites such as this to be skewed. I am biologically female and I have never gotten a negative response to anything that I had done privately or publicly however I do not interact with other littles in person so I enjoy the socialization I get on this site to not feel like I am alone in the world with the way that I feel.
Sorry got a little off the subject there.

vietnamesebabyboi said:
I am not sure, but I am from the SF bay area in California. I know that there is at least one other person but that's all. San Francisco is a pretty open place so living here should be fine.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

I can't say where most ABDL's are from but I'm from Southeast Pennsylvania, USA.

I had read that fetish activities are more concentrated in repressed societies, with the caveat that some repression is really vicious and there wouldn't be much "coming out". Kind of like the prohibition against liquor use, you'd be surprised how much booze is consumed in DRY precincts, counties and even entire states. Those who don't have the distinction of historic screw-ups like Prohibition... look at some commentary about it. The historic record is very long and any book about it would be large. Encyclopaedic.

My starting point was Xaviera Hollander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back