What diaper do you prefer?

Where do you like to get your diaper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering what your favorate diaper is?
where do you get it?
and
Why do you prefer it?

Not that I really have any good local options, but really, almost no medical stores carry good ABDL diapers. There are a few exceptions of course, but 99% of us simply don't have anything decent locally. I don't want junk diapers, and I'd rather type in my credit card than show my face when buying diapers ;)

Betterdry/Crinklz, from northsore.com. I have them on auto-ship so I don't have to worry about backorders. And why, because these are hands down the best diapers out there.

Honestly ABU in general. I cycle through from Barebums, Preschools, Simples, etc. But I always find their quality rocks. Tykables is about the same for me.

ABU Simple, ConfiDry 24/7, Betterdry, and Forsite AM PM diapers. I order all diapers online. I prefer these diapers because their thick and no leakage.

I love ABU brands, Bambinos and the occasional Rearz Safari, but I am looking to try out the new line of Tykables.

Online ABDL diapers are both more aesthetically pleasing and a much better bang for your buck diaper in terms of performance. The added discretion that comes with online purchasing also makes them a clear stand out.

Purchasing diapers in a store is really only viable if you are experimenting and just starting out. I could see store bought diapers being more popular if the brands you find in most stores were half-decent, unfortunately, a lot of over the counter adult diapers (if you can even call them that) just suck.

I'd be more inclined to purchase from stores in person and save on the shipping costs if there was a medical supply store or an ABDL brick and mortar store that stocked high-quality ABDL brands near where I live, but sadly there aren't many medical supply stores near me in general and the ones that are there certainly don't stock ABU or Rearz.

Got to be soft cloth nappies. Soo comfy.. disposable are good and comfortable but I grew up with cloth nappies and just don't think you can better that feeling.

Kiddos/SDKs/Lavender/Cushies from ABU (Australia) the online shopping does work and they are great to let me just come and pick them up but it was soooo much better when I could send a text message with what I wanted and they would just text back with when they were ready for pickup and I could use cash.

Rearz Rebels and Fabine Teddies from Littles Down Under, they have both their website where you earn discount points (actual savings) or if you are lazy like me eBay where you can press a couple of buttons and the product is on the way with surprisingly fast delivery..... Last week I did the website option with points and a bank transfer which I did straight away and haven’t heard a peep from them since.

Cant buy any online diapers :(

Goodnites, Belted Shields, and Up&Up Diapers

Babyjmf said:
Got to be soft cloth nappies. Soo comfy.. disposable are good and comfortable but I grew up with cloth nappies and just don't think you can better that feeling.

I agree with Babyjmf, except that here in the US we call them diapers--still the same thing though.

Rearz Safari for the win!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Cant buy any online diapers :(

Actually you can, you just don't want to.

No credit card, go to most any major store and buy a pre-paid debit card. You can use those for online purchases.

Don't want to receive deliveries at home. Have it shiped to you local distribution facility instead, and go the last mile to get it yourself. Or alternatively go get a private mailbox and have it shipped there.

Can't afford them in general. Give diapers a higher priority over entertainment like eating out, movies, games, etc. Now you can afford diapers but not entertainment.

I just received a case of crinklzs from Northhore . I'm currently wearing one right now and I can't say how much I love it .
Its great they have to be my new favorite.
I bought the astronaut diapers and the prints are babyish and cute .
The padding is very soft and swells as you wet .
The plastic cover is silky smooth and feels thicker and stronger than NS Supremes which has been my go to diaper.

I'm not incon. but I enjoy wearing cloth (all in one with non plastic waterproof cover) and thick plastic backed disposable nappies during the day and night.

I don't mind if they're from an ABDL shop or medical supplies shop, as long as they're thick and plastic backed

Pullups. Hands down. I haven't tried too many, granted, but I really love them. I was stuck in them until... I think the 4th or 5th grade, and i used an old untouched pack of them in my closet for many years before I stopped bedwetting.

I can't really decide on a single diaper. Whichever premium ABDL variety I'm wearing at the time is probably my favorite. Rearz Safaris, Tykables Overnights, Crinklz, or ABU varieties are all equally good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back