Thread: Life has steadly improved.

Red face Life has steadly improved.

Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also, I am sorry for some of my threads on here, I was at a really dark time when I posted those. I wasn't sure about who I was and my brother was being an Jerk and It was really starting to effect me as a person. But at least now I know things are getting better in my life. Don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, It's reality, How could it be, but now I know at least who I am and I am at a better place now, and thank you all for helping me, and sorry I was kinda rude to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Hey everyone, sense My brother left for the army, Life has steady improved. First off, I think I know what my little side is, Basically, It's a boy who knows he's a boy but likes to be treated like/called a little girl. Not sure what the name for that is though, Probably Sissy, or Fem-boy. Also, I am sorry for some of my threads on here, I was at a really dark time when I posted those. I wasn't sure about who I was and my brother was being an Jerk and It was really starting to effect me as a person. But at least now I know things are getting better in my life. Don't get me wrong, it isn't perfect, It's reality, How could it be, but now I know at least who I am and I am at a better place now, and thank you all for helping me, and sorry I was kinda rude to you all.
    I'm glad things are getting better for you. Yes, I remember how you brother treated you so I'm sure you're very glad to get a break from him. Maybe the Army will help your brother to become a more responsible person.