• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I think it's time I re-introduced myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimera

watch out for my grabby paws!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Hello everyone! I've been here quite a long time now and I feel it's time I reintroduced myself. I first joined this site when I was 18 and the only diaper I ever tried was walgreens certainly, which had the absorbancy equal to paper towels. (lol)

I've made quite a few friends on here in the past, but at this point they have all come and gone. I don't hear a word from any of them anymore nor do they log on to ADISC. It's kind of a shame to see friendships fall out over the years but what can you do? The reason I'm making this post is because I would like to be more active on here and maybe help anyone who has struggled with self-acceptance of the years. Being an ABDL is hard and you do feel isolated at times just because you prefer a different type of underwear or if you find comfort in childlike feelings and environments. There really is nothing wrong with it! And I've only understood that notion more as I've grown older. [or have I?]

Now, onto what you would call the introduction. I live in northern michigan and I'm currently attending college to become a certified medical biller/coder (ICD-10, CPT, HCPCS, Etc) My most favorite hobby is PC gaming and I mostly play killing floor 2, far cry 5, Just Cause 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Tom Clancy's The Division, and lots of other games that I haven't had time for. I am also an avid disc golfer and I'm looking forward to nicer weather so I can get out there! (we've had lots of snow this April, sigh) I also like to cook on occasion, depending on what it is (I make an amazing homemade lasagna, my family loves it) I would also consider my second occupation to be IT, as I've worked with PC and network stuff for years and have even received a few certifications along the way too. I'm also a fairly new Star Trek fan and have been in the process of watching every movie and TV show released and after 2 years I've watched The Original Series (while old, it's my favorite because of bones and spock), The Next Generation [Data is awesome], DS9 [Odo is badass!] and I'm currently watching Voyager, which started off really slow but has been steadily getting good since since 4. I'm currently half way through season 6 and it's gonna be sad when it over! Star Trek has a way of getting you hooked and wanting to see what happens next, it's awesome!

For my little side, it's a little complicated. I've never really had the environment to really be myself as I still live with family and it's not exactly a topic I'm very keen on discussing with them. I know my little side does enjoy gaming, playing outside, watching TV, playing with my doberman pupper, and more. My favorite diaper by far is the new tykables, I wish every diaper could have a refastionable front panel like they do now, not to mention most modern baby diapers have that feature too... The only baby clothes I own are one plain onesie which is a little too small for me and a babypants onesie with the critters on them (can't remember the name) I also have a few plushies which should be a given for most AB/DLs, right? They fight off the scary bumps in the night for me :)

And this is all I've got to say for now! I hope everyone's lives are going well and if not hopefully it gets better! Chimera signing off, time to go snuggle up my bear because he is just sitting here in my lap wondering when I'm gonna be done typing this ^^ he says goodbye and goodnight to all the people and critters out there!

Last edited:
Hello Chimera and welcome back to the group.

Welcome back. I too joined this forum when I was 18, although my activity here as been rather intermittent since then.

It's pretty common for members here to be inactive for long periods of time and then return at some later point.

I'm currently a part-time IT guy as well. I'd like to be a full-time IT guy but it's quite challenging to find jobs in smaller cities/towns and semi-rural areas, despite the supposed "in demand" nature of the profession.

Thank you! And it's kind of sad to see ADISC now honestly, I remember it being a lot more active in the past. Anyways I switched to medical coding profession because of that exact reason, at least in rural areas or small towns, there is always a hospital nearby in most cases. And coders are very sought after right now so it's worth a try!

Welcome to ADISC!

I'm also a Star Trek fan from when the original was original. I think I even wrote in to the TV Station after the second season when the network threated to drop it. Then for the third season they put Star Trek on at 10 pm on a Friday - the same night I had my Boy Scout troop meeting and didn't get home till 10:30 or so (I hate, just hate missing part of a show).

Anyway, welcome back!

Yeah, I can understand missing part of a show sucks, especially when it's a show that is as deeply ingrained in the story like star trek is. It's really hard to follow an episode unless you watch it from beginning to end. Thank you for stopping by my thread to say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back