• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi adisc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevviesLoss

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So, i recently turned 18 and i've had ab/dl experiences for a really, really long time. I felt like this would be good for me to join as throughout the years i had quite a bit of self-loathing related to this sort of thing and more recently i've been accepting myself and it's been making me a lot happier. However, i'm on a sort of ab/dl binge i guess it would be called recently. I really want to start wearing diapers and at the very least embrace this side of me.

How would i be able to go about this as i still live at my parents house? I read the guide to hiding diapers and a bunch of the abdl article but i'm not sure how i would buy them. My parents are also really invasive, but i do get a decent amount of alone time. Sorry if i'm not really supposed to ask questions and stuff in my introduction but i just wanted to sort of get everything out of the way.

Hello StevviesLoss and welcome to the group.

Very interesting "story" for the introduction.

I cant help I just made do with towels and plastic trash bags when I was your age.

So that we can get to know you better would you tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Egor

Yeah sure, sorry for not really sharing anything that i should've in my original post i wasn't 100% sure what to put. I love playing video games for the most part, i also like to just goof around with my computer mostly with personalization and stuff. I'm not very sporty or anything like that, i much prefer to be indoors and by myself. I'm usually pretty shy and introverted.

Hi and welcome to the site. On your topic, you're probably limited in diaper selection if you can't order off the internet. If you can, you can purchase an Amazon credit card and use that so there's no parental trace. If you can't order on line, Goodnites at your local store aren't bad. They won't stand much of a wetting, but they will tolerate some and the girl Goodnites look babyish.

Thanks for the response! Internet wouldn't be too safe as I've been asked about every package I've ever gotten by my parents. I have a corner store like 2 minutes away, it might have diapers but I'd be too nervous about being seen in public either by the cashier or while putting it in my backpack. Is this something I just have to get over or would the only way around it be to order something online? I feel like I might just have to wait till I move out.

I’m also 18 and I’ve also been an abdl for like forever, ever since I was 11. I usually get my diapers from my baby brother when I was a kid, but now i just get them online or from the supermarket or pharmacy. I had the same thoughts as you when I first trying to buy them from a store, thoughts like people and friends might see me, people from counter might ask me why I need this, etc. All i can say to you is its ok, everyone in the store is literally too busy minding their own business to care about what you buy, they wont remember you after all, as a previous supermarket employee i can guarantee you, employees wont give a f what you do or what you buy as long as you’re not causing any trouble. Just in and out.

I get nervous for most of my trips too but i always imagine myself buying the diapers for someone else, for science projects or any purpose other than wearing it. I also buy other things with it like chips, cokes, some milk something big to cover the diaper package in tha basket, to not look too suspicious. If you’re buying your first diaper goodnites is a good start. Make sure you browse the store online first to know what you’re getting before entering the store, you want to do it as quick as possible.

Alright, thanks! I'm probably gonna try the goodnites then if I ever get the courage or time alone to get them. Thanks for the advice with buying them from the store, i tend to overthink things and worry a lot so rationalising it helps a lot :) also, should I get the girl ones? They'd be hard to explain to my parents but I'd rather have the absorbent part between my legs rather than in front, or would you recommend the boy ones as they're just more comfortable? I apologize for all of the questions but I'm just really curious.

They should be the same comfort wise, though from my experience (yes I tried both of them) the girl ones are slightly softer and more comfortable than boys. Other than the 20% improve in comfort and design they should be exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back