What happened to all the ABU Preschool Mediums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I’m a huge fan of the ABU preschool cloth backs. The only size that fits me is the mediums and they have been out of stock for MONTHS now. Anyone heard anything on that coming back in?

I asked them about the kiddo, they said they were on the boat...

The problem is that a lot of ABDL diapers get sold out either as soon as they are in stock, or even before they are in stock if it's a popular choice.

As such you have to check their website a lot, chances are if you check every day you should be able to order sooner or later.

Oddly enough I can usually order ABU Diapers when they are in stock, and then the best part is I can rely on an order I place on Wednesday night or Thursday morning to be delivered on Saturday, so I can sneak the diapers in and not be asked about it.

It's the classic supply and demand problem, coupled with that the companies don't try to stock too much at once because they don't want to warehouse too much inventory and be using money/resources they don't have to use.

Keep up the diligence and I believe one day you will find them in stock and even if not they are usually pretty good with estimates arrival time at their locations (unlike Tykables)

Never nothing in any mediums so i almost give up trying to buy anything from them , sucks because i want to restock and not only get one kind

BabyTyrant said:
The problem is that a lot of ABDL diapers get sold out either as soon as they are in stock, or even before they are in stock if it's a popular choice.

As such you have to check their website a lot, chances are if you check every day you should be able to order sooner or later.

I'd totally agree with that. Even the bigger suppliers like northshore have problems keeping products in stock. Demand fluctuates, retailers have little control over availability when there's a run on essential manufacturing materials, any any decision they make has at least a 7 week turnaround time due to retooling, production time, and shipping time. We seem to frequently discuss the challenges that smaller diaper retailers have in keeping product in stock, you can visit some of those recent threads for some insights.

And I think a lot of us are spoiled by product availability in other markets. I'm used to about four weeks turnaround time on the average order since I buy from China via eBay a lot, so it surprises me when things get here much faster, either due to them being in the USA or mailing the item express. Last night I ordered some of NorthShore's new aqua/atstro diapers and was a bit shocked to see they will be here on Thursday. :clap: Sometimes you really win!

So the needle just seems to swing wildly on delivery time.

According to Casey, there's a major production issue with the mediums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back