Acceptance of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
pamperluvs said:
Dude you dam well know it is wrong to involve random females in your diaper fetish. This discussion is getting creepier with each minute.

Fetish, OR love/compulsion. Yeah I agree, don't involve others unless there is an actual reason to.

I didn't understand him to be taking about that. At least not in this thread. I think, if someone were to see, he'd be less afraid a girl would go ape shit crazy on him, though.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I didn't understand him to be taking about that. At least not in this thread. I think, if someone were to see, he'd be less afraid a girl would go ape shit crazy on him, though.

No, he has iterated this in a LOT of other other treads he has created. Makena gets a sexual thrill from wearing diapers around pretty girls. We have told him to get help for this many times before too.

I'm aware of that being discussed on his other ones, and a few times, I've been shocked by him, but that wasn't my understanding this time. I openly acknowledge, I maybe wrong. I give people the benefit of the doubt, sometimes, to a fault.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I'm aware of that being discussed on his other ones, and a few times, I've been shocked by him, but that wasn't my understanding this time. I openly acknowledge, I maybe wrong. I give people the benefit of the doubt, sometimes, to a fault.

Very true. I really, really do try and give people the benefit of the doubt as well. But you have to admit, Makena has been.... trying, when it comes to everyone's patience. He really has just worn me down, and much like so many others I am seriously contemplating blocking him for it. I mean seriously, when you get the same advice to a question a literal 100 times, how do you not recognize it so badly you just ask the same question again???

It seems more like he has been backed in a corner, and he is trying to say anything that will make him sound like he did not mean what he meant. He has had very specific fantasies involving females, and those seemed to have not changed. He wants to wear around girls and feel sexy. This implies something not good. His body of work paints a picture of someone who wants to involve females in his fetish. In short he wants us to help him break him from being nervous about wearing diapers around girls, so he can feel sexy while doing it. I assume this means masturbating or getting some kick from this.

Feeling sexy is fine. People wear little strappy sandals for the same reason. Doing inappropriate things in front of others is quite another. I've been on the other end of bad communication, and it hurts, so, I'll help whomever I can, however I can, but, that's the first place my mind goes, must be miscommunication, to the point I miss creeps. Not that he is one. I don't know him, but thanks for warning me, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back