Acceptance of diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have studied all threads. I understand that wearing a diaper does not make me a sexual freak. The part I need to work on is i just need to just say I don't care if someone can tell I am wearing a diaper and live my life. If I can do those two parts I got acceptance . but I don't understand the comfortable of wearing diaper in public.

makena43 said:
I have studied all threads. I understand that wearing a diaper does not make me a sexual freak. The part I need to work on is i just need to just say I don't care if someone can tell I am wearing a diaper and live my life. If I can do those two parts I got acceptance . but I don't understand the comfortable of wearing diaper in public.

Im not sure, I understand makena43. Are you asking a question or making an observation? Could you rephrase your question?

If I understand acceptance of diaper is you are okay with diapers and not shame of diapers and. You don't care if someone can tell you are wearing a diaper . so do i understand acceptance of diapers?

I wish we knew a little more about you makena. I'm guessing you have some cognitive difficulties? I think people will cut you some slack. If you want or need to wear diapers, wear them and stop worrying about what others will think. They'll probably think, well that's just you. No one is perfect and everyone has certain quirks about them. I'm a classical musician and I know I'm a little bit out there, but my friends respect me. They also respect for my musical abilities and I think they cut me some slack when I say the occasional silly thing. I tend to enjoy amusing myself sometimes.

My last thought is that wearing diapers is not the worst thing someone could do. In fact, it's very minor. In the U. S. we had some jerk shoot 6 people in a Waffle House, killing four, and Toronto had some terrorist run down more than a dozen people with a van, killing 9 I think. Wearing diapers pales significantly when you consider what's really happening in the world. So wear your diapers and stop worrying what others would think. 99.9999% won't even know you are wearing a diaper. I go out in public diapered all the time and no one knows. I buy my jeans and shorts, 2 inches bigger so the bulge isn't noticeable.

I am austism and have learning problems. But that doesn't. Stop me from learning. I think dogboy is saying I do understand the concept of acceptance. Is just do it more. Which I need more time in public. And one day I can say the h#*(& people I don't. Care if you see my diaper through. My baggy dark pants.

Last edited:
Remember that people won't notice the diapers unless it is obvious. These are things like the diaper peeking out of your pants--a well tucked in shirt or onesie helps here, obscenely thick diapers, or too tight of pants.

There is no need to let just anyone know you are wearing.

You need to take a few deep breaths, chill out, and take those initial steps.

https://g.co/kgs/JD8fhj

I will do that for sure

We got a new set up in produce. And have to learn a new route. So maybe I should not wear diaper base on when you look worried or things don't look right. People. Will start to check me out and see I am wearing. A diaper. Am I being too cautious?

There is no such thing as being too cautious when it comes to wearing diapers. If the thought of being discovered worries you, the risk can be entirely avoided by not wearing them in public at all.

Okay I see your point

Makena43 you were told a couple of months agonot to wear diapers at work because they make you nervous. Are we going to keep going around in circles. It seems we are.

Makena

You mentioned you have autism, as you know to handle day to day life you need to have a structured routine if you need to wear diapers then wear them all the time every where and after a short time it will become a routine and will then be easier to deal with.

Autism can make it difficult to handle change but if you stick with wearing your diapers and stop thinking about what people may or may not say you will soon start not to second guess if you should wear.

More than wearing or not wearing a diaper at work, you have got to stop switching back and fourth. Either always wear a diaper, or always don't wear one. That means all day at work, either with or without, and not switching just because of some new routine or at lunch only.

Pamperluves. Rob 110 and slomo are exactly right about getting over the nervous feeling. Plus not fully sure if you can. Just. Go i don't. Care if they can tell I am wearing a diaper will solve the caring about what others think.

I didn't wear my diaper two nights and then last night to bed I did. I feel like I was missing it. Is this a sign of. Diapers are like drugs? Oh. One last thing. I. Have been. Leaking at work. I think its either stress or. Maybe I didn't. Empty the. Badder. But I leak like its. 2 hours since I pee last

Just wear the diapers and do your usual routine at work. You have to allow yourself a little time to get used to wearing them. The longer you wear, the easier it will become.

You keep overthinking this whole thing and that just gets you all fracked up inside and you just freak out.

Stop.

Take a few deep breaths--in...out...in...out...in...out...

Is that better?

I will repeat some of my old advice again:

Unless you are being obvious or don't take minimal care--tuck in a shirt, wear underwear over the diaper or a onesie to help concealment--no one is going to notice or even care. People just don't pay that much attention to things around them. Their apathy is your #1 camouflage.

Being so stressed out is going to draw attention so you need to work on some relaxation techniques.

Wearing regularly will do a lot to reduce the fear while wearing. It normalizes the whole situation for you and it becomes no big deal that you are wearing. Now I've been 24/7 for nearly a year and wearing is quite normal for me. I still enjoy wearing--most of the time, but we all have off days--and while the novelty has worn off, I still get a lot of comfort being padded.

Bub, you need to bite the bullet, quit freaking out, and just go out and wear. The initial fear and adjustment is a pain, but you get over that pretty quickly. Then it will go from something that creates panic to something that creates comfort. With as much stress you are under--from what you've said on here--you need something to comfort you. I know it can be scary going out wearing but I took that step early on and I was wearing horrible pullups.

I had an appointment with my old therapist in a nearby city. I was experimenting with the cheap Walmart pullups at the time and I wore during my half-hour drive into town. I remembered to bring some spares with me. I arrived about an hour early so I walked around downtown, peeing a little at a time into that pullup--and I even changed in a public restroom. Frightening? Yes it was. But nobody gave any sign that anything was amiss. It was pretty liberating to wear in public and I even wore to my appointment. Throughout that whole hour, he didn't even give any sign that he noticed I was padded.

It was liberating. It was nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, while I was thinking "Oh Sh*t, I'm wearing a diaper in public!", everything and everyone around me was quite mundane. No one knew or even cared. This happened last summer so the streets were fairly crowded and there were plenty of people out there to potentially notice me, but I had taken reasonable precautions and it was uneventful--other than the joy of wearing in public like that for the first time.

Makena43 first with Autism which I have, you like certain textures, feelings and sensations. Also you get used to something and when you don't have it, it feels weird without it. It is just something you are used to. That does not mean it is like a drug. You really need to lose the negative self talk about yourself. Until you can talk positively you are never going to go anywhere with feeling comfortable about wearing in public.

I dont understand why non diaper lovers think wearing diapers is like alcoholic or druggie and you can quit. I agree with the. Negative self talk. I believe that has to do with shaming and other types of negive self talk

Makena why do you continue to think diaper wearing is like drugs. You made this statement before. Stop listening to whoever keeps telling you this negative stuff.

I've been seeing a Psychologist for about 4 years now, she has helped me beyond more than I can explain and she's taught me to love me for me and them.

Yeah I was right according to pamperluve that people that think diapers are wrong will say anything just to make you quit. Enough of that I was thinking about the negative thoughts I say to myself . why is there alot of guys and old people around when I am diaper I want girls around. Next is. I don't. Want to wear when Joyce and Jude is working. I can't. Wear when its stressful or lifting heavy stuff. People will see me move funny. How can I work on getting rid of these negative self talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back