Pacifier Drawbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are all of you getting the adult teats from?

- - - Updated - - -

Also has anyone tried 3D printing the base parts--except for the teat? I bet someone could have fun with the shield designs.

PaddedDeist said:
Where are all of you getting the adult teats from

I bought a couple of LFB pacifiers (not knowing of this model issue at that time) and removed the shields. I don't like the LFB adult size shields because they are a little too big making them uncomfortable and sweaty when I use them.

I also bought some latex NUK5 in a Dutch webshop.

By the way: modding a child's paci works better with the clear teats instead of the opaque models because the stem of the opaque teat is wider.

PaddedDeist said:
have they stopped using those models? I hope so since I like their pacis but I don't like the idea of supporting that sort of activity.

There is a seam in the LFB pacis though. I don't really notice it unless I'm running my tongue over the end. I could trim it but I'm scared that my shaking hands will cause me to cut too deep. I did send feedback to LFB and I suggest that anyone who buys their stuff report any quibbles like that.
I dunno if they still use those models or not, and until they do, I'm not buying from them, even if they were to make a cheaper version of the paci I have, that I love.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I got tired of mine getting lost, so, I tied it to my plushy's hand. It never gets lost anymore. Stefan is big enough to see, always. He's huge. Find Stefan, and I've found my paci.

I would need an octopus or two :laugh:

Makubird said:
I would need an octopus or two :laugh:
Lots of pacis, have you?

When the nipple goes flat that I have to pull the ring off just to re-inflate it. Or when I have a frog in my throat while trying to suck on mine.

Onesieman said:
When the nipple goes flat that I have to pull the ring off just to re-inflate it. Or when I have a frog in my throat while trying to suck on mine.

I fixed this problem by drilling a small hole into the shield!

My least favorite thing is they attract dirt and cat hair like mad

pgfdp said:
My least favorite thing is they attract dirt and cat hair like mad

"Leave the cat, take the pacifier"
(Free interpretation from The Godfather)

Keeping them hidden

I did get a reply from LFB that stated that they don't use underage models.

PaddedDeist said:
I did get a reply from LFB that stated that they don't use underage models.
Of course they would. Not the kinda thing they want known. Lemme see if I can retrieve the thread with the evidence on it.

Here's that thread. It's not much, and, if someone did lie, it's not LFB's fault. It just kinda makes me leery.

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Of course they would. Not the kinda thing they want known. Lemme see if I can retrieve the thread with the evidence on it.

Here's that thread. It's not much, and, if someone did lie, it's not LFB's fault. It just kinda makes me leery.

I think you forgot to link the thread?

I confirm the not accepted drawback because I have frequent urges myself. Also when you are using the "cloudy" type Baby Pants Pacifiers (used on LFB products) which many have pointed out have seams; those seams indent on the inside of your mouth by morning. In addition, you may notice that those paci teats don't deflate nearly at all which means that during the night you are quite susceptible to mouth aches in the morning if you tend to grind your teeth or suck the paci hard during sleep.

Well, without further evidence of any other underage models, this may have been a singular event and perhaps they are more vigilant now. That some bad juju for any serious ABDL company.

Yeah, when I looked around at what they had on Amazon, the models didn't seem to be too young. (Although personally I could probably do without some of the cleavage showing, but meh.)

I do like a lot of the patterns on their onesies...was thinking about maybe getting that princess one with the ruffled butt. XD But I dunno.

PaddedDeist said:
Another thing I have to add is the price of most of the adult pacis out there. There are a few at a reasonable price like the Little For Big pacis but it seems like most of the others charge a lot for even a "basic" pacifier.

It seems that once you get past the few inexpensive ones, the prices for the others start in the $20USD range and shoot up quickly from there. It also seems that certain companies just take a baby pacifier and just swap the nipple. I wonder if part of the problem is that they are not getting their supplies at wholesale?
1.) Some of those pacis are made out of cheap material, including the nipple, which is why people chew through them so easily, but the cost in purchasing does make up for that in some cases. I don't chew on mine all that much, so I don't have this issue, but I still avoid the cheaper product in that sense.

2.) Most places won't sell to ABDL companies at wholesale price for that reason. Has something to do with contractual agreements or something.

I normally go to adultpacifier.com due to the fact that they're adult sized nipples and guards, plus you can customize your own. For me, it's a fairly moderate price, especially for the quality. The nipple is amazing on these things, and I just like the fact that I can have a custom one on with a cartoon character on the front or something.

Schwanensee said:
Getting so used to having one in your mouth that you almost start sucking your thumb in public.

On a more serious note: I still live at home, so I constantly question myself on whether I really put my paci back into its hiding place before I left the house.

I feel you on that. I live with my partner and his family and only my partner knows I use one. Sometimes I have been in a rush and forgotten to put it back. Luckily it is clear, so it's not too visible, but I do find myself absent mindedly almost sucking my thumb in the car or when we are watching t.v. in the living room.

- - - Updated - - -

LilByte said:
Getting sudden strong urge to suckle paci when stressed at work, and unable to...
Also when my parents found my stash of them it was really embarrassing.

So yeah, main draw back is not being accepted as an ok thing to have and use when you need them.

I completely agree, there are times where I am so stressed and I wish I could just suck on my paci. I remember when my boyfriend's sister was helping me clean my room, I forgot I left my binky on the bed and she found it. Luckily it was in the crack on the wall, so I just pretended that I had no idea where it came from and I threw it out. When she left the room I put it back in its hiding spot and waited until I was home alone to wash it.

Forgetting to take it out when my roommate comes in the room. Hasn't happened yet but I've had some close calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back