• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiandiaperboi

Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi people,

I’m sort of new to this site, I created this account a couple months ago but exam season and uni really got in my way of doing anything else but study.

I’m 18 and I live in Melbourne. Im a very open minded person, easy to talk with although I’m pretty shy lol. Ive been a little for quite a long time, ever since i was 10, so i would say I’m pretty experienced about anything abdl related things.

Other than being a little and in love with diapers❤️, I also got other interests too. Im a big comic fan both Dc and marvel, I love anime as well especially the ones with dark themes (attack on titan, tokyo ghouls, etc.) I’m also love anything technology (smartphones, computer, games, etc.)

Would love to be social and talk with people here, I would love contribute anything i can for this small community🙏

Vietnamesebabyboi

Hello Vietnamesebabyboi and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I hope you enjoy the site and feel comfortable enough to join in the discussions. It can be a lot of fun.

Thanks guys ��

Hello and have a great day, hope you enjoy the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back