Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't know how people do it. I feel lonely every time I regress. I want someone to hold on to or just someone to make me feel slightly special. I've tried body pillows and they don't really help with the issue, any new ideas that could help with this?

Same here, I think the only solution for this is to be social and little at the same time. Either have a little partner or little friends ��

I don't know, personally regressing alone can be fun, but of course, I think many of us AB's are emotional creatures, so we tend to prefer it if we have someone we can regress with like a playmate or an accepting partner or a caregiver. I've been lucky enough to regress both on my own and with partners and I can safely say there are huge positives to both.

I think the positives of regressing with somebody else present are pretty easy to figure out, but what I've come to love about solo regression is how laid back it all is. Regressing with a partner is great, but if you have a Mommy or a Daddy who is really big on being in charge, they'll often dictate your regression regiment and activities, you don't run the show. When you are on your own, you run the show, you decide how you regress and what you do, you can take your time with things a bit more and really get into the zone. I also find that if you become really happy and experienced with regressing alone it can work wonders for your personal self-acceptance and confidence.

I don't know if I can give any specific advice for what can make regressing alone more tolerable. I do know that sometimes when and if I ever feel lonely regressing solo, and it does happen from time to time, I try to pack in as many baby activities as I can, that way my mind is constantly moving so I don't usually worry or wonder about why I don't have a Mommy or a partner there. Perhaps that's something you could try if you haven't already. It also doesn't hurt to search and see if there are any local munches in your area, you can meet a lot of in-real-life padded friends and playmates that way :)

Last edited:
I've had to regress alone since my wife died. When I was diapered, I would tell her so there were no surprises. When I was in high school and college, I always regressed alone up in my room. My bedroom was in my parents' house attic, so I'm used to regressing alone. I really don't have any problems with it. It's afterward that I feel incredibly alone. Regressing fills me with infantile thoughts. Not regressing fills me with thoughts about her.

dogboy said:
I've had to regress alone since my wife died. When I was diapered, I would tell her so there were no surprises. When I was in high school and college, I always regressed alone up in my room. My bedroom was in my parents' house attic, so I'm used to regressing alone. I really don't have any problems with it. It's afterward that I feel incredibly alone. Regressing fills me with infantile thoughts. Not regressing fills me with thoughts about her.

Maybe now isn't a good time to remember this, but maybe it is. I dunno. Here goes.

At least she got to grab your ass. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::grouphug:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Maybe now isn't a good time to remember this, but maybe it is. I dunno. Here goes.

At least she got to grab your ass. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::grouphug:

That was actually the last thing she did when I was helping her back into her bed at the medical facility. She grabbed my butt and said, "At least I get to grab your butt". We laughed, and it was the last thing she ever said to me. At 4:30 in the morning I got the dreaded phone call.

Being alone for me is very very normal. I have no friends and my home life is a living hell. I do cry so so often due to my loneliness.
I am middle left wing and everyone in my state is very right wing. My acquaintances are to mature to deal with diapers or abdl things.
My gf is so far away as well...
Gosh. Just thinking about this makes me sad. I spend all day in my room and I cant go anywhere. I cant leave the house without my mother and father and they are both almost verbally abusive. They are not, but they are close to being.
Plus. They always love to shove the fact about how useless I am in my face.
Being alone is so much better then feeling miserable with people you just cant stand.

Although! Alone, I can call my GF and she babytalks to me!!! She reads me books, and I watch asmr and drink from my bottle!!! Its also real easy to clear your mind and snuggle with stuffed animals and call someone! Or take a bath!
But not with a diaper.
I tried to shower with a diaper once.
It did NOT end well, haha! At least I got to clean it up alone and in secret!

dogboy said:
That was actually the last thing she did when I was helping her back into her bed at the medical facility. She grabbed my butt and said, "At least I get to grab your butt". We laughed, and it was the last thing she ever said to me. At 4:30 in the morning I got the dreaded phone call.
Dude, I'm a terrible friend! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize those were the very last. . . Just gonna shut up and hug you now.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Open mouth, insert both feet, up to the knees! Sorry, sweetie.

I completely understand, I've had a daddy come visit me a couple times before and the experience was excellent, but unfortunately I had to go back to work and so did he. Last time he visited me was in august 2016 and he keeps promising to come visit again, but I'm really starting to become doubtful that will ever happen. I'm pretty sure he is bored of me and can't man up enough to tell me he wants to move on which would be fine with me, I believe the right one will show themselves when the time is right.

Also, it goes without saying, my condolences dogboy. It's really sad to see you lose someone who you've been very close to for yours :( at the very least, your last memory of her was heart warming :) :thumbsup::hug:

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Dude, I'm a terrible friend! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize those were the very last. . . Just gonna shut up and hug you now.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Open mouth, insert both feet, up to the knees! Sorry, sweetie.

You didn't say anything out of place. In some ways, it's a fond memory I have of her. I do think we'll be together once again, somewhere in the future. It's funny how I miss her touch. A good friend of mine and I were discussing the movie "Ghost" in reference to the theme song, "Unchained Melody" and he talked about the scene where Patrick Swayze is trying to hold his wife, now that he's a ghost. I cried.

It's a nightmare. I really need a partner in my life. I'm a good looking masculine guy, but sexually a babyboy. Something I would never expect any girl to understand or want to participate. I hate it and will never accept it.

Problem is sexually for me. I've had problems in the past (performing)
Hate having to take my mind to a different place to be turned on.
I've been in a situation where we have both been in love but I havnt been able to deliver sexually.

F%#% Abdl and everything related.
Someone please find a resolution to get rid of this bloody Bain in my life.

Two options for you. Either accept it or try to get rid of the feelings associated with it. Accepting it is by no means easy from what you are telling us, however getting rid of it will most likely leave you with a void to fill in place of it and will be really painful to get to that point. I tried to get rid of it over an agonizing two year period and my parents ordered it. It lead to vast depression and near suicide when I tried. Though I haven't completely accepted myself, I am getting closer as now my only barrier is to feel accepted by a significant other. Granted I am not seeing anyone right now, however to either have a caretaker or little as a wife would greatly help me out as I crave at least having someone else to play with and/or someone else to take care of me when I regress (sometimes involuntarily).

quitingabdl said:
It's a nightmare. I really need a partner in my life. I'm a good looking masculine guy, but sexually a babyboy. Something I would never expect any girl to understand or want to participate. I hate it and will never accept it.

I've been in a situation where we have both been in love but I havnt been able to deliver sexually.

Try not to be so mad at you; okay? I know. It's hard being part of a thing where there's more guys than girls. I want you to know, I exist, and I don't think your AB is any weirder than anything else. My knee jerk reaction isn't to know you're AB, and immediately want to hurt you, either. My knee jerk reaction, is to see you're hurting, and that it's tough for you. Transatlantic cuddles!

I exist, so, I'm sure, as big as ABDL is in the UK, there's a girl closer to you, who wants to hug you, not hurt you, and sees your ABDL as something she wants to take part in. Find your people, sweets. Go to a convention or something. Hang out where ABDLs hang out. It'll increase your chances of finding someone. You're okay, and you matter.:hug:

quitingabdl said:

No offense, but you have way bigger issues with abdl than we can help you with. I highly recommend you seek the advice of a therapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back