New Crinklz Patterns In-Stock! 15% Intro Sale on New Patterns thru 5/9/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slomo said:
I have compared betterdry to abu, and am currently testing out peekabu. I guarantee you that betterdry has much thicker padding, and swells up significantly more than any abu diaper does.

I'm done.

Does anyone know if the tapes have been improved with this batch, I have had a bad time with the tapes on my last order popping after about 2-4 hours of wear?

nightfox320 said:
Does anyone know if the tapes have been improved with this batch, I have had a bad time with the tapes on my last order popping after about 2-4 hours of wear?

I ordered crinklz and betterdry in Feb and they seem fine to me? I still have on my betterdry from last night right now, and tapes are firmly in place with no slipping, popping, peeling back, or pulling away from the back.

nightfox320 said:

Yes, the tapes have been mostly fixed. They still aren't as strong as they were before Northshore started distributing them, but the tapes are stronger than they were a few months ago.

It does help to rub them on a little after sticking them in place. This will improve their contact and help keep the tapes in place. Also make sure you don't touch or rub your hand over where you intend to place the tapes. The oil on you hand will lightly coat the plastic and make the tapes come off too easily.

NorthShoreAdam said:
New Special Edition Crinklz Astronaut and Aquanaut Patterns exclusively at NorthShore for Pre-Launch!

See pictures of patterns at:
https://www.northshorecare.com/images/crinklz-special-editions.png

15% off New patterns thru May 9th Only...no coupon needed...sale pricing on website at http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/overnites1/crinklz-briefs.html

Let us know how you like the new patterns!

Thanks

Message I wrote on another thread:
"I would really like to try these, I got a sample from Northshore, but their large size doesn't fit up to 59" like they claim. I had a 58" waist when I tried one and the sides didn't come together and they were far too short (i.e. they didn't come up anywhere near my waist). I wish they had an extra-large size, actually an extra-large extra-long size.

The best fitting disposable diaper I've ever tried was Tena extra-large extra-long, but they were otherwise some of the worst diapers I've ever tried, while the shell was long enough to come up to my waist (like a diaper needs to do for proper fit and protection), the padding was even shorter than in the other Tena "Ultra" diapers, which resulted in me just peeing against the plastic which might then flow into the padding or just out the sides (a lot went out the sides without ever touching the padding) and a lot more sweat rash.

I really need better diapers but I'm too fat, too tall, and too poor."

Why is there so much discrimination against those of us who were born fat and then went to the doctor for help with intestinal problems and they just made things worse including making me even fatter with drugs?

I tried the NorthShore Supreme diapers and they were terrible. I did a quick test by putting one on and then watching a movie while drinking as much water as I could. When the movie was over I had only drank about a quart of water and the diaper was already full and leaking and there was a rip in the seat of the diaper on the inner liner (the one against the skin), that was after only being worn for less than 2 hours and not moving much. They didn't hold anywhere near as much as the Abena 4 and they were sopping wet. I even let them sit open on the floor for a couple days and they were still sopping wet. Unfortunately my former go-to diaper (Abena) has gotten much worse and I really need something better but I'm having a very hard time finding something better.

When will the BetterDry and Crinklz be available in a larger/longer size? Also, being fat puts a lot more stress on the tapes of diapers and I haven't seen any diapers that had the really strong tapes necessary for someone like me (they need to be a bit wider and they need to be attached at least three inches to the back on both the inside and outside, most are only attached about an inch on the outside and less on the inside, and they should be welded on instead of glued on which would also save money).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back