Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcramere

What’s up
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys! I've always been more of a DL, but have wanted to explore my AB side. For those of you who have done this for years is there anything you suggest me buying (Perforably in Stores) or doing. Also how do I do it? Do I act like a baby or do I watch and play with childish things? Im looking forward to your advice! Thanks in Advance!

Hey Rcramere,

This question often pops up from time to time, there are a lot of people who start out on the DL end of the spectrum and then migrate over to the AB side later on, there are also some members who Identify as 50/50 splits, 50% AB and 50%DL. I'd say that I am dominantly an AB, and it is not really a fetish for me but a lifestyle, a state of being and part of who I am, so I think I'm experienced enough to help a baby out :)

First off, as far as essentials are concerned, you'll definitely be wanting some diapers, if you don't have any already. I'm assuming you have some on hand being a DL and all. Premium medical or AB brand diapers are always the way to go. As far as other essentials, if you are looking to baby out, I'd pick up a stuffed animal, a pacifier, baby wipes, a bottle, a rattle and maybe some baby food or baby like snacks, at least these are items that always make their way into my regression time. Depending on where you shop around you can get some of these items for cheap.

With regards to how you go about regressing or exploring your AB side, that's something that I don't think anyone can answer. All AB's are different you see and everyone regresses in a different way. What works for me might not work for you. Also it's not as simple as acting like a baby or watching/playing with childish things, it's often some combination of the two and being an AB doesn't always mean regressing exclusively to baby age, your little side could have a variety of baby ages or distinct baby behaviours that it enjoys.

I can suggest some things that might guide you in your regression better. For instance, try diapering up and surrounding yourself with baby items and do what comes naturally. Perhaps you can think of some things you liked to do as a toddler or a small child and perform those tasks while diapered. There really is no right or wrong way to regress, so diaper up, think of what makes you feel little and go with the flow, you'll figure out.

For me regression has always come naturally, so it's very hard to outline what makes me regress and like I said what works for me might not work for you, my baby behaviours might not be your baby behaviours. I think the difficulty a lot of DL's who try exploring AB have is that they overthink it because regression isn't as natural an inclination for them. Your best bet is to either try some of what I suggested or to simply diaper up and do your own thing, find your own way.

Good luck to you and happy regressing :)

Rcramere said:
Hi guys! I've always been more of a DL, but have wanted to explore my AB side. For those of you who have done this for years is there anything you suggest me buying (Perforably in Stores) or doing.

Pacifiers, a baby rattle or bottle, crayons and coloring books, books or puzzles for little ones. There are a lot of things you could get.

Also how do I do it? Do I act like a baby or do I watch and play with childish things?

Do you want to act like a baby? Being AB does not mean you have to act like a baby. It doesn't mean you have to regress. It simply means that you like to use and/or act as a baby/toddler.

For instance, you could just try to suck or thumb. Or, how about drawing pictures with crayons?

AB has a whole range of actions and what is right for you may or may not be right for someone else.

I don't think there are really any hard-and-fast rules about what you do as an AB. You could sit and watch cartoons in your padding, color with crayons, or even just roll around the floor with a blanket.

(Or totally build an awesome blanket fort and hole up in there and not let anyone else come in unless they know the password...)

It's up to you. :)

Also! You might want to think back on some things you remember enjoying as a child and try those out.

When it comes to pacifiers--as suggested earlier--unless you have a smaller mouth, you should try an adult pacifier. The larger size makes a big difference. It does help in feeling little since the larger nipple feels right in your adult-sized mouth.

However, these will likely need to be ordered through the company or Amazon. The Little For Big ones are pretty inexpensive and nice. Others can reach the 'are you freaking kidding me?' prices.

There really isn't any hard and fast rules on how to get there and you'll need to experiment on what it takes to get into that headspace.

Scent is a powerful mnemonic so familiar smells from your childhood are helpful. The scent of baby powder, certain diapers, or a particular baby lotion that was used on you as a baby can be particularly potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back