1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
My daddy and my sister and me are t either looking for an abdl friendly guild or planning on making one on storm-rage.Respond here with your interests.

Last edited:
EllaWella said:
MY daddy and my sister and me are throwing either looking for and abdl friendly guild or planning on making one on storm-rage respond here with your interests.

And your sister demands you go back and proofread your post and fix your grammar! Now little missy!

Glad this is back on. Still new on this website so I can't message people directly. Battlenet is Lifesabeach#1461. Look forward to talking and grouping with other Littles.

I've never played warcrack before. Is it anything like warcraft?

I'm more of a DDO player...

i played ddo for 9 years. dont know if i will ever go back. i played on thelanis. was in a apretty high ranking guild

So, this thing is a bit of going concern:
US-Uldum, Horde, actively recruiting, mostly Social right now
Realistically, the goal is to have fun and help each other out, so dungeons and raids as they become available and wanted

Still looking for people. We have six players now, more are welcome. And if you act now, you will get cute pony snuggles too!

I quit, I'm waiting for Classic to launch, I'll be on Classic when it launches if anyone wants to make any guilds there.

I remember the slog and pain of Vanilla - not sure I really want that all back. I mean, yeah, the talent trees were cool, but slow XP, no mount until 40, no flying, can't PUG anything successfully . . . .

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the direction WoW has been going in since WoD. MoP was the last expansion that impressed me and where I feel like WoW still had its heart and soul. If they decided to make TBC Classic etc. I would happily start at Vanilla and play all the way through up to the end of MoP.

What, in particular, do you object to?

Where to start? in Vanilla, you had the most freedom of playstyle choice in the history of the game. The approach was very hands off. Blizzard gave us the content and let the players decide how to consume it as long as it was within the rules. You could stick to one or two specific playstyles and earn the rewards for them, or branch out, but you were not penalized for choosing not to branch out. I could play however I wanted within the rules and not once did I ever feel like Blizzard was holding my hand and micromanaging how I play. The game, while still fun, was getting more and more limiting and restrictive with every expansion.

Then WoD came along and the go to design decisions have been to remove player choice and agency wherever and whenever possible and handhold players into a safe, Blizzard-approved, homogenized playstyle, either by removing features that add to player choice or using quality of life features as a carrot to incentivize players to explore the content the way Blizzard wants, but not necessarily the way they themselves want. Examples include: Removing legendary questlines, removing PVP servers in favor of War Mode, removing master loot in favor of forced personal loot across the board, attempting to force personal loot on solo runs of old content, sweeping GCD changes, attempting to remove flying, caving and adding a time gated one size fits all achievement with no room for choice or other options for unlocking flight, ability pruning, removing menu options that have been present since day 1 (ie. Hide helm, Hide cloak, etc.), removing buffs, removing mass rez, cutting substantial content intended to be included in expansions, restrictions on transmogging, removing reforging, removing currency-purchased upgrades, increased focus on RNG, removing PVP gear vendors, removing certain battlegrounds, removing the option to blacklist battlegrounds, attempting to remove waterwalking functionality from water striders and limit such functionality to their respective expansion content, implementing a camera distance nerf no one asked for, removing baseline abilities and reintroducing them as talents to pass off as new content, and whole host of other design decisions that have the effect of removing choice and agency out of the players' hands and into Blizzard's.

With all I've just said, I may sound like an old cynical bastard longing for the good old days who just hates the current game, but I assure you that is not the case. The current game is simply radically different from the game I fell in love with and remembered playing from 2004 all the way to when I quit in early 2016. The current game simply doesn't appeal to me. I'm not the target audience for the game anymore, and I've accepted that. I am waiting for Classic as that will provide me with the opportunity to play the version of the game that I am the target audience for as I remembered it, and those who like the current game, still get to keep it as is.

The current game does not appeal to me, and soon, when Classic launches I'll have the option to play a version of the game that does. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

SnowPrincessSophie said:
Where to start? in Vanilla, you had the most freedom of playstyle choice in the history of the game. The approach was very hands off. Blizzard gave us the content and let the players decide how to consume it as long as it was within the rules. You could stick to one or two specific playstyles and earn the rewards for them, or branch out, but you were not penalized for choosing not to branch out. I could play however I wanted within the rules and not once did I ever feel like Blizzard was holding my hand and micromanaging how I play. The game, while still fun, was getting more and more limiting and restrictive with every expansion.

Then WoD came along and the go to design decisions have been to remove player choice and agency wherever and whenever possible and handhold players into a safe, Blizzard-approved, homogenized playstyle, either by removing features that add to player choice or using quality of life features as a carrot to incentivize players to explore the content the way Blizzard wants, but not necessarily the way they themselves want. Examples include: Removing legendary questlines, removing PVP servers in favor of War Mode, removing master loot in favor of forced personal loot across the board, attempting to force personal loot on solo runs of old content, sweeping GCD changes, attempting to remove flying, caving and adding a time gated one size fits all achievement with no room for choice or other options for unlocking flight, ability pruning, removing menu options that have been present since day 1 (ie. Hide helm, Hide cloak, etc.), removing buffs, removing mass rez, cutting substantial content intended to be included in expansions, restrictions on transmogging, removing reforging, removing currency-purchased upgrades, increased focus on RNG, removing PVP gear vendors, removing certain battlegrounds, removing the option to blacklist battlegrounds, attempting to remove waterwalking functionality from water striders and limit such functionality to their respective expansion content, implementing a camera distance nerf no one asked for, removing baseline abilities and reintroducing them as talents to pass off as new content, and whole host of other design decisions that have the effect of removing choice and agency out of the players' hands and into Blizzard's.

With all I've just said, I may sound like an old cynical bastard longing for the good old days who just hates the current game, but I assure you that is not the case. The current game is simply radically different from the game I fell in love with and remembered playing from 2004 all the way to when I quit in early 2016. The current game simply doesn't appeal to me. I'm not the target audience for the game anymore, and I've accepted that. I am waiting for Classic as that will provide me with the opportunity to play the version of the game that I am the target audience for as I remembered it, and those who like the current game, still get to keep it as is.

The current game does not appeal to me, and soon, when Classic launches I'll have the option to play a version of the game that does. Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Kay so let's set some things straight:

GCD Changes. In Vanilla WoW EVERYTHING was on the GCD. Every ability.

"The good ole days." Oh you mean the days where only one tank was viable and Priests, Druids and Shamans could only heal? Or how Paladins didn't function at all?

Removing Buffs? Oh you mean useless abilities like Arcane intellect, Power Word Fortitude? etc? They're bringing those back.

Increased focus on RNG? What does that even mean? Every aspect of WoW has always been heavily RNG based. Even back in Vanilla Days. Let's not forget running BRD hundreds of times hoping to get Hand of Justice.

Forced Personal Loot. Prevents Loot Drama. You ever been in a Hardcore Raid guild? Let me tell you, there's always, always loot drama. No matter the loot system. With the addition of forced personal loot, you either get something or you don't. No more crying about why someone who never shows up got given loot but you didn't.

Blizzard letting you play how you want? Is that a joke? You were always locked into playing the Meta. Blizzard did not let you have freedom of choice. There was the illusion of choice. Let me put it into perspective. Classic WoW: Frost Mages were the only viable spec for mages till Naxxramas. Holy Priest was the only viable Priest spec. Beast Mastery was the only viable Hunter Spec. Protection Warriors were the only viable tanks.

PS. There's at the very least 2 years minimum till classic releases.

Last edited:
Why are you so worked up over an opinion on a video game? It's a video game, chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back