Thoughts on Crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow, color me impressed. I'm completely in love with these diapers. I'm so happy that Northshore has them in stock and readily available. They may become my new go-to diaper.

First the absorption is crazy good. I have not had a single leak after multiple large wetings. I also haven't encountered any issues with clumping which is nice. Plus they swell up quite a bit which is nice. The outer shell is soft and I absolutely adore the design. They are just all around a cute diaper. They also come in a great package.

They are a bit stiff compared to some and the tapes could be better, but overall I am blown away with their quality. On top of all that it's 15 diapers per pack, instead of the 10 I'm used to for premium diapers.

I know I'm a bit late on the Crinklz train, but these are all around great diapers.

Crinklz is one of the “hidden gems” in the ABDL market. They have one of the highest absorbency out of any diaper, and super efficient too since they come in a pack of 15. The only drawback I found is that the tapes might come off when nearing its maximum capacity. Overall this is an all-around excellent diaper.

Crinklz and the plain white Better dry are very good diapers and add a booster in and boy they're thick

Crinklzs are the best indeed! :smile1:

Crinklz are great, but would love if they put some fragrance or scent on it because the plastic smell from them is kind of strong

Well everyone knows I feel the same way. Crinklz raised the bar or good premium diapers.

And these are the ONLY disposable diaper I have found which would not leak with my side sleeping AND my previus urges/flooding. Even Confidy and NS supremes needed a booster for me to not leak.

I tried Crinklz out a couple of years ago when they first became available in the UK, and at the the time I thought they were quite good, but the cut of the diaper wasn't that comfortable on me at the time.

Fast-forward to last month and I've bought another pack - and they are fantastic! I was unwell over Easter and they held up very well, even with more accidents they were able to last most of the day - and they were comfy even when wet. I also enjoy the fact they come in packs of 15, and the print is nice too. I'll getting some more of these again in the future!

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

And let's not forget that they are cheap as hell (at least in Europe and White BetterDry, at 1€ per diaper feels like I'm robbing them). With prints they don't get too expensive either.

Pharmacies sell 1€-diapers that have way less quality than BetterDry

Dinotopian2002 said:
I tried Crinklz out a couple of years ago when they first became available in the UK, and at the the time I thought they were quite good, but the cut of the diaper wasn't that comfortable on me at the time.

Fast-forward to last month and I've bought another pack - and they are fantastic!2

The betterdry certainly did improve quite a bit when they revamped their design.

I think the biggest problem they had was how low the lower tapes were attached to the back wings. If they just would have moved that it would have been a great help.

It's great to see them getting new shell art too, I assume Marci did the new astronaut and aquanaut designs too?

Crinklz really surprised me when I bought a case. Boy are they dense. They go on fairly thin and last and are very durable for extended wear. I will say though after so long the tapes seem to curl. I jokingly thought when I lifted a bag of them that you could tomahawk someone with a bag of these and knock them down. I wear nightly and am a side sleeper, no leaks yet.

I would really like to try these, I got a sample from Northshore, but their large size doesn't fit up to 59" like they claim. I had a 58" waist when I tried one and the sides didn't come together and they were far too short (i.e. they didn't come up anywhere near my waist). I wish they had an extra-large size, actually an extra-large extra-long size.

The best fitting disposable diaper I've ever tried was Tena extra-large extra-long, but they were otherwise some of the worst diapers I've ever tried, while the shell was long enough to come up to my waist (like a diaper needs to do for proper fit and protection), the padding was even shorter than in the other Tena "Ultra" diapers, which resulted in me just peeing against the plastic which might then flow into the padding or just out the sides (a lot went out the sides without ever touching the padding) and a lot more sweat rash.

I really need better diapers but I'm too fat, too tall, and too poor.

would like to try these but scared of what my aide would think when i would need changed ( i have many things wrong in my back in a w/c full time and ic both #1 and #2

dwayne said:
would like to try these but scared of what my aide would think when i would need changed ( i have many things wrong in my back in a w/c full time and ic both #1 and #2
BetterDry are the exact same, just no shell art.

dwayne said:

with the 15% off that Northshore is offering right now, you can claim cost as the reason! lol I mean really at under 2$ per at case quantity and you really need them it's a dang fine argument.

dont want to sound like a freak but i kinda miss the printed diapers like this i recall the pampers haveing the teddy bears floating on the para shouts and them saying genial touch then the attends made by p&g they was bulky but hardly never leaked much

dwayne said:
dont want to sound like a freak but i kinda miss the printed diapers like this i recall the pampers haveing the teddy bears floating on the para shouts and them saying genial touch then the attends made by p&g they was bulky but hardly never leaked much

Then get the Crinklz and don't worry about what your aid might think.

dwayne said:
Don't worry, dearheart. You're not a freak, not around here. Slomo gets crinklz, every time his BetterDry run out, because, all but the art is the same. If the aid gives you shit, just say they were on sale. You're not lying. I don't think the aid will, though.

Who knows? The aide might think they're cute.

I totally ordered some in all three patterns ('cause I couldn't decide!) and I told my actual mom about it. I said "I gotta measure myself so I get the right size. I found some unders online that have cute little animals on them!" And her only reply was "OMG. They made them for you didn't they!?"

I love Crinklz,
I use them alot, got some on order as it go's
They look cute, work well and are comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back