Strange Experience the other night

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Steve00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To set the scene, I am currently working away from home staying at a hotel. There was a limited supply of diapers I could bring along with me in my hold luggage and I did have enough to see me through my time away so I decided to ration my diaper wearing as such. Before you mention it, I dont feel comfortable ordering supplies to be delivered to the hotel etc and I have 2 other guys that I work with and generally associate with outside of work, so Ive got to make do with what I have.

Anyway.....What I have been doing is wearing a diaper to bed, but will keep it dry and unused for further wearings as such. I did the same the other night, with the sole intention to not use it so I could wear it again the next day etc. Well...when I woke up, the diaper was wet? Not just a small wet spot, a full on wetting. The diaper did its job and there were no leaks or anything. I have never had issues with bedwetting before or neither have I experienced anything like this before. I was quite surprised it turned out this way. I have no memory of wetting during the night at all. So like I said, it did come as a big surprise. I live on my own so I kinda have free reign when it comes to wearing, so I do it as and when I please. So yeah every single night, normally when at home if I stirred from my sleep I would just wet, knowing that Im doing it. So I dont know if this has kind of conditioned my brain into sleep wetting aka bedwetting or I subconsciously knew I was wearing and it was ok. I dont want to be a bedwetter, neither have I tried, but I do think it has headed this way? I may need to try and cut back on my night wearing but thats when I like to wear the most, feels so secure and comfy to me. Im feeling paranoid about not wearing now. I might go out and by a COTS product at a local store should it happen again as peace of mind lol.

Wearing lots and lots was one of the reasons I ended up becoming incontient, and it is kind of awkward sometimes when you're staying somewhere like a hotel instead of your own bed. Or maybe you were just so relaxed you were able to wet in your sleep unlike usual?

flowerpatchbunnie said:
Wearing lots and lots was one of the reasons I ended up becoming incontient, and it is kind of awkward sometimes when you're staying somewhere like a hotel instead of your own bed. Or maybe you were just so relaxed you were able to wet in your sleep unlike usual?

Possibly a different place? Im not really sure, but I will see how it is over the next week or so and see if there are any occurrences, I will decide what to do then lol. Just curious, when you said you were wearing lots and lots, what time scale was it?

Keep an eye out for it happening again. Could just be a weird one off event but never know. Look for patterns.

Weird one there, but things happen. I know for me when I work a ton of hours or extremely exhausted then I will wet in my sleep without recollection of it happening, I'll just wake up and feel that diaper bulge. I will also wet in my sleep if I have more then a 6 pack of beers, luckily I don't drink to often.
I've always been a dl with ab tendency's, I've actually have worn a diaper to bed every night for the past 3 years and can only count I few times we I have not worn due to different circumstances (usually away for work)
I do have to say that wearing all the time at night and most of my free weekends has not had any effect on my overall bladder well being, although like I stated earlier I do have some sort of night time stress issue, but I really would call it that because other then the occasion accident here or there I'm totally normal and 95% of the time wake up dry. Perhaps you had an off night? I does happen to a number of us on occasion.

pampers4U said:
Weird one there, but things happen. I know for me when I work a ton of hours or extremely exhausted then I will wet in my sleep without recollection of it happening, I'll just wake up and feel that diaper bulge. I will also wet in my sleep if I have more then a 6 pack of beers, luckily I don't drink to often.
I've always been a dl with ab tendency's, I've actually have worn a diaper to bed every night for the past 3 years and can only count I few times we I have not worn due to different circumstances (usually away for work)
I do have to say that wearing all the time at night and most of my free weekends has not had any effect on my overall bladder well being, although like I stated earlier I do have some sort of night time stress issue, but I really would call it that because other then the occasion accident here or there I'm totally normal and 95% of the time wake up dry. Perhaps you had an off night? I does happen to a number of us on occasion.

Na it was a normal night I guess. Just stayed in that night, watched some TV and chilled out, no alcohol involved. Went to bed early and woke up normal time. Maybe I was a little too relaxed than normal? I got some pull up type things today to wear incase it happens again lol.

More than likely you just woke up enough to wet your diaper as usual and then fell right back asleep, without remembering it. I've done that a few times. Staggering out of bed in the morning to take of my dry diaper, and realizing it's not quite dry! After a bit of shock and confusion, if I think back, I can usually recall "oh yeah I did wet my diaper didn't I?"

It can be hard to remember what you do when you're not very awake. Several people here have told about their experiences overnight where they can wet without waking up if wearing a diaper, but if they don't wear a diaper their "body just knows it" and they don't wet the bed. I think those people are just not remembering waking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back