Magnifico

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I finally ordered a pack of the Bambino Magnifico diapers and they should arrive this week. For those that have worn them, what are your opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the pattern and the absorption. There easy to put on and comfortable. The bad thing is I think there made to big for the size labeled. The bottom tapes always come halfway off and you can't make a diaper burrito when changing your diaper.

I really like them, they feel really snug and fit really nicely. The readjustable tapes make things lots easier too.

I like 'em! Fit-wise, I'm kinda between sizes and have to wear a large, which rises just a teensy bit high. Still a good fit, though, and very comfortable. The tab design is slightly off, IMO, as they tend to curl under tension. When worn under clothing, this seems unlikely to be a problem, but if you go around in just a t-shirt and diaper, the curling becomes troublesome. I've had tabs come loose a couple of times. I hope that a subsequent revision of the design moves to simple rectangular tabs instead of these tapered ones. Pretty sure that's the flaw.

The diapered dino print is very cute, IMO. Definitely my thing.

I know I definitely tried these once but I honestly don't remember what I thought lol. It's been over a year. But I'm pretty sure I had a positive view.

I like them but also thought they were too expensive. I love the the taps, but I also had issues with a number of diapers in my pack with them breaking off.

dlboylife said:
I really like the pattern and the absorption. There easy to put on and comfortable. The bad thing is I think there made to big for the size labeled. The bottom tapes always come halfway off and you can't make a diaper burrito when changing your diaper.

I agree with the first part, I’m 5’10 and 160 pounds and a 32” waist and the s/m just barley fits snug... if fact it kind of stretches out and gets a little loose after awhile... but as for the diaper burrito, you just have to roll it up like normal and use the stretchy straps and tie them together... but other than the sizing being a little big, it’s my favorite diaper... I’m a dl so I got the all white versions so I don’t care much for baby print but the diaper it self is very comfortable holds and a good amount and is super thick.

I like them. the elastic bands and refastenable tapes are simply the best tape system on any ABDL. I do wish the landing zone went lower on the front. Mediums are a little too tight in the leg, but large are a bit lose at the leg, and I can't lower the bottom tape to get a better fit

I love them, they're as absorbent as the best of them, the design is nice, and the taping system is by far my favorite. I have heard that it's not as good if like, you're smaller or in the middle of a size range that it kind of fits funny, but I'm a bigger guy so I'm constantly at the outer edge of size ranges and it's just amazing for that.

Literally the only reason I don't have them on hand all the time is how ludicrously expensive they are. I'd kill for any diaper company to get them on something that's closer to $1.67 a diaper.

UGAFAN1985 said:
I finally ordered a pack of the Bambino Magnifico diapers and they should arrive this week. For those that have worn them, what are your opinions?

Shouldn't you ask this question before you purchase them?

I've never used them so I can't answer your question.

Bambino is an old favorite of mine. It's my first ABDL diaper and will always have a place dear to me. I prefer the Teddy pattern. The bianco is ok too but I have a lot of all-white diapers nowadays to choose from. Teddy will always be Teddy to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back