Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaney

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So me and my little (Where both littles) had a fun idea where she can dress me up how ever she liked. I mentioned how, Even though I’m not a sissy my favourites colours are pink and I actually enjoy wearing girly clothing. I really belive the colours and what you wear really have an effect on how your feeling and colours shouldn’t be defined by your sex.

Anyhow I was thinking about trying some items first, So my question is what are some good starter clothing you first ever tried? We live far away from each other and I was gonna suprise her but I havnt bought girly items before and I have no idea how the sizes work for males. I’m a pretty underweight and thin guy. How did you find sizes work out for you? If you only know American sizes that’s fine I can work it out

Panties, tights and/or leotards. These were the first items I bought for myself (mostly in pink, of course).

Most items, either in the store (on the package) or on-line, will have a size chart. I simply looked at the chart and estimated what size I should get. I have found that women's and girl's sizes vary more between manufactures and even within different lines from the same manufacture than do men's size. You'll just have to try an item to see if it is right for you.

Good luck.

Asian kawaii clothing shops like SpreePicky are good for adult sizes but cutesy looking clothes, they're inspired by Japanese kawaii fashion. Just make sure to buy the bigger sizes though because they're sized for Asian women.

flowerpatchbunnie said:
Asian kawaii clothing shops like SpreePicky are good for adult sizes but cutesy looking clothes, they're inspired by Japanese kawaii fashion. Just make sure to buy the bigger sizes though because they're sized for Asian women.

YES - Asian sizing is critical to the fitting. Get and use a tape measurement - know how to convert inches to centimeters (reverse).
Realize that in most cases the Asian size XL (extra-large) is smaller or the same as a USA/European M (medium).
Do some research and study on sizing before buying that lovely dress skirt romper whatever.
Ebay is a good place to start - look at the auction page for all the information provided and if not enough (normal) ask for the details measurements.
See what else the seller has and the related sizing of those items. Use Ebays search for similar items to expand your search.
Beware of statements that "Measurements may have a difference of 2-3 cm by MANUAL METHOD of measurement" !
If the waist is not elastic your exact fitting garment may NOT FIT !
Also note the shipping and handling time is not in days - more like closer to months !

If you are just getting started at this - you have the whole internet to search through - use your time and money well !

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I work so much I barely get time to come here! Wasn’t ignoring the replies just not had time to get on :) Can’t wait to look into all this!

I started with solid pink oneies and footed pjs them moved up to girl themed printed oneies and footed pjs.... then I did my combined outlet girls them print oneies with a ballerina skirt.....it scared me how good it felt.....i recently got my first full full blown dress ......just love how easy it is to pull.up and show off my diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back