• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspiring

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I’ve joined this site to try and better understand myself. I’m currently a DL and have been for what seems like an eternity, but over the last year or so I’ve come to accept it as part of who I am. Outside of all of this I’m often acting in plays or trying to learn new things to do with Acting. I hope to find reassurance and understanding out of this site and I hope that you can help me do exactly that.

Hello Aspiring and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Hi, I'm from England and I'm interested in chatting with other DLs who like History and literature. I was a bed (and sometimes pants) wetter as a teen and have always thought it would be cool to be able to talk on a range of subjects with people who've had a similar background. It means I can mention things I don't normally bring up, and I hope my contributions can be of use to others as well as giving me new insights into how others have coped.

Welcome to the site Aspiring!

I believe that you have come to the right place. There is no other ABDL site out there that offers what ADISC has as far as reassurance and understanding of oneself.

But in order to get the most out of the site, I encourage you to look through the forums and topics that you are most interested in and that you may have questions about. And don't be shy in posting threads or posts to others with your own questions and observations. That is where I think you may find the most reassurance, understanding, and also friendship with others as you realize you are not alone.

I'm glad to hear that you are accepting this side of yourself as you stated in your post. But don't be surprised when you have instances when you go through struggles with it again as well. Most all of us go through this, but ultimately I have found it is most productive and I find the most happiness with myself when I simply accept this as who I am and don't beat myself up over it.

So, again, welcome to ADISC! Thank you for your introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back