Anyone try these they look kind of cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I found these shopping around looking for a better price/ cheaper shipping. They look kind of fun. They are from.

https://agecomfort.com/products/fab-sense-adult-briefs-city-print.html#PhotoSwipe1524327487273

8a23846a9be9673736c7d493d2cc8828.jpg

Last edited:
Boy they sure look thick. Love to try some or hear from someone who has and what they think about them.

There good you will like them.

I've heard of them, in fact a little while ago there was a listing on kijiji for a pack, it was a medium though so I had to pass. They do look thick and the print is really cute. I'd be curious to know how they perform and if anyone has tried them?

I'll check out that link Trevor, maybe that'll have what I'm looking for.

I bought a few bags and was disappointed. They're "okay", but the price was very high, definitely not worth it. Yes they look thick but they're not very durable, no front elastic either. They look thick because they're not compressed much when packed. When you get them out you realize they're already as fluffed up as they're ever going to get, and they're very light (low SAP) so while they wick pretty well they're not very high capacity. (and their advertisement seems to suggest they have a much higher capacity than they actually do)

Glad I didn't get a case. Though I'm not even sure you can get them in case quantities?

I agree with bambinod, I bought a case and they are decent daytime diaper. They are not as thick as they look & aren’t really on par with what I’d consider a premium diaper.

They do a good job as a moderate diaper for day time use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back