confidry 24/7 and better dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got a package of each of these they have a lot in common, tapes seam identical similar plastic material. I am wondering if the are made by the same company?

Unfortunately I threw out the bags my stash spot fills in better with individual diapers.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/XosAAOSwnDZT3Igm/s-l300.jpg

dde89ecebbea1c3ff0ef05b9b24896ca.jpg

Last edited:
Betterdry diapers are made in Germany by thrustvector and Dry24/7 by confidry in the US I find the Betterdry diaper to be more absorbant and they leak less often when I sleep on my side. Both diapers are great diapers

Rob110 said:
Betterdry diapers are made in Germany by thrustvector and Dry24/7 by confidry in the US I find the Betterdry diaper to be more absorbant and they leak less often when I sleep on my side. Both diapers are great diapers

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like them both.

I just got my order from Northshore. I had been wanting to try the confidry. They are delightfully crinkly They did throw a sample of air supream and betterdry, although I have used crinkles in the past. It was nice to get some samples.

I love BetterDry almost as much as Crinklz :)

They're both good imo.

Both ConfiDry 24/7 and BetterDry are excellent products, IMHO the top of the line for adult diapers. They are more expensive on a per diaper basis than many other brands, but they are actually less expensive to use because I user fewer of them (usually 3, sometimes 4, over a 24-hour period). At the present time I’m using ConfiDry 24/7 because they cost a few cents less per diaper than BetterDry from the medical-supply place I buy from.

Reporting back on tbe confidry. It is always kind of difficult to get the fit right taping a new diaper. So it felt a little bit loose when I put it on. It was very thirsty, it did start clumping but sitting in a pretty wet diaper it didn't have any squeeze out leaking. I will try another tonight to see if I can get a better fit. Maybe I will be able to wear it longer tomorrow morning to get a feel for the capacity.

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:
Reporting back on tbe confidry. It is always kind of difficult to get the fit right taping a new diaper. So it felt a little bit loose when I put it on. It was very thirsty, it did start clumping but sitting in a pretty wet diaper it didn't have any squeeze out leaking. I will try another tonight to see if I can get a better fit. Maybe I will be able to wear it longer tomorrow morning to get a feel for the capacity.

It took two or three tries to get one on nice and tight. Don’t be afraid to give the tapes a bit of a tug they are good and strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOXERSORBRIEFS said:

Don't forget to also try and memorize where the tapes end up at once you do have a good fit. The next time you diaper up, just put the tapes in that exact same spot and you'll have an instant good fit without worrying where they need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back