Status
Not open for further replies.

Poofybutt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I just finished graduating University, and during the last week I had zero time for anything AB related. Well, since yesterday was my last day and I have some free time before my next contractual gig starts, I decided to go into baby mode yesterday evening and well into today.

I always have fun when I regress and diaper up, but every so often I'll have one of these moments where I quite literally feel as though I've gone back in time. A moment of pure infantile bliss where I actually feel like I've become a baby again, today I had one of these moments.

So, I had just changed into a fresh SDK, I threw on my bib, my bonnet and my mitts and I made myself a bottle of warm milk. I lay down in my bed, a teddy hugged under each arm and I begin nursing my bottle. As I continue nursing my bottle, my sucking becomes more and more rhythmic and all of a sudden I find myself wetting my diaper and dozing off with the bottle still in my mouth. I don't fight it, I don't question it, I go with it and next thing I know, I wake up with an empty bottle beside me and a soaked diaper between my legs. I turn to look at the clock and I notice that a little over an hour has went by.

I felt elated, refreshed, secure and most importantly, I felt happy :eek:

I couldn't end it there, so I decided to play with my toys for a bit and then I frolicked around my apartment hugging my stuffies and shaking my rattle.

Anyone else on here have such moments? Moments where you regress a bit deeper than usual and end up feeling like a million bucks afterwards?

It's moments like these where I am actually thankful that I'm an AB, thankful because other people just won't be able to feel as pure, content and secure as I do when I regress like that.

Feel free to share your experiences of infantile bliss. I can't be the only AB on the site whose had some :)

That sounds so nice! I'm also very busy lately and haven't had much Little time, but hopefully things will calm down a bit soon. But I definitely have also had similar experiences!
I can't really pinpoint one specific moment, but to me the ultimate bliss is to be able to carelessly giggle about stuff when I'm Little. I am very self-conscious of my laughter (thanks brother -.-), but sometimes when I'm feeling small I just forget about all of that and giggle at every silly thought that comes into my head, or at the noise my rattle makes, or at the way a stuffie is sitting^^ I also feel very small when I'm reading a picture book out loud to Mister Teddy, with a paci in my mouth so my speech comes out all garbled :D

Poofybutt said:
I just finished graduating University, and during the last week I had zero time for anything AB related. Well, since yesterday was my last day and I have some free time before my next contractual gig starts, I decided to go into baby mode yesterday evening and well into today.

I always have fun when I regress and diaper up, but every so often I'll have one of these moments where I quite literally feel as though I've gone back in time. A moment of pure infantile bliss where I actually feel like I've become a baby again, today I had one of these moments.

So, I had just changed into a fresh SDK, I threw on my bib, my bonnet and my mitts and I made myself a bottle of warm milk. I lay down in my bed, a teddy hugged under each arm and I begin nursing my bottle. As I continue nursing my bottle, my sucking becomes more and more rhythmic and all of a sudden I find myself wetting my diaper and dozing off with the bottle still in my mouth. I don't fight it, I don't question it, I go with it and next thing I know, I wake up with an empty bottle beside me and a soaked diaper between my legs. I turn to look at the clock and I notice that a little over an hour has went by.

I felt elated, refreshed, secure and most importantly, I felt happy :eek:

I couldn't end it there, so I decided to play with my toys for a bit and then I frolicked around my apartment hugging my stuffies and shaking my rattle.

Anyone else on here have such moments? Moments where you regress a bit deeper than usual and end up feeling like a million bucks afterwards?

It's moments like these where I am actually thankful that I'm an AB, thankful because other people just won't be able to feel as pure, content and secure as I do when I regress like that.

Feel free to share your experiences of infantile bliss. I can't be the only AB on the site whose had some :)

Hi Poofybutt!!!

I haven't heard from you (on PM) for a while! I hope you're fine!! I am so happy you managed to regress so deep and enjoy some infantiles bliss that makde you feel content, happy and innocent. I bet you looked so adorable with a bonnet and rattle!

Hugs!

Hi Poofybutt,
That sounds like a wonderful experience. I have had a couple of those moments before, and hope to have many more in my future. I I listen to some hypnosis tracks occasionally that don't really work as prescribed, but they are so relaxing and put me in such a wonderful head space.

Littlesweettooth said:
Hi Poofybutt,
That sounds like a wonderful experience. I have had a couple of those moments before, and hope to have many more in my future. I I listen to some hypnosis tracks occasionally that don't really work as prescribed, but they are so relaxing and put me in such a wonderful head space.

Thanks, it was a wonderful experience indeed.

I'm happy to hear you've had your fair share of these moments as well :)

I don't personally use hypnosis or anything like that, but sometimes I'll throw on instrumental lullabies and they can really propel me into baby mode. You should try listening to lullabies the next time you regress, you won't regret it.

CONGRATS!!! I am going to college soon, and im gonna get out of highschool soon! So so soon!!! Seeing this post makes me have faith that its worth it!!!
I have yet to be able to regress that far! Maybe soon!!!
Thats just my experiences!!!

Just a week or two ago, I had a similar experience. i put on a few pads and put them under my underwear, made some warm milk and laid down and drank it. I had to be cautious because my relativer were asleep (3:00), but it felt amazing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back