Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi, everyone! It's me again with another question!

I was wondering if any of you at baby food or drank formula while in littlespace? I eat baby food, and I've found that I only really like the fruit kinds. My favorite is mango. I've tried sweet potatoes, but didn't like those. I want to try spinach and peas and some of the meat ones.

Anyways... do you eat baby food? Which are your favorite kinds? What does formula taste like? Is it good? I want to try it, but don't have the money right now. When I get money, I plan on buying more baby foods and formula.

When I eat baby food, I feel like an actual baby, and it relieves stress. To me, being an ABDL isn't a fetish, since I'm asexual and don't want/like sex. It's more of a lifestyle, a stress reliever. I do it everyday whenever I get home from a stressful day at work. It takes away stress and anxiety.

Well, back on topic...

How long have you been eating baby food for? I've only just let my little side out, so it's only been about a few weeks or so since I've used baby stuff. It's only been a few days since I have been eating baby food, though. Like I said in a previous post - my mom knows about my little side, but only about my pacifiers, bottle, and blankie. She doesn't know that I wear diapers, or that I eat baby food. I hope she never finds those things out.

Thanks in advance for all those who answer!

~BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

I enjoy baby food when I regress, it really does make my baby time a more complete experience. I didn't try eating baby food until I was out on my own and was searching for something to add to my regression time. I typically only go for the fruit kinds as well, the baby foods with vegetables and proteins tend to be high in iron, so they taste tinny and gross. Mango baby food is where it's at, but any fruit flavoured kind is gonna be a pleasant treat when in baby mode :)

When I visit my Mommy friend she makes me baby food herself. She knows what I like, so I have stuff like pablum with chopped up bananas and one time she even made me pureed chicken and potatoes, it was surprisingly good, probably because she seasoned it for an adult and it wasn't as high in iron as standard baby foods.

When I don't have baby food on hand, I like to substitute with baby like foods, soft foods like yogurt or pudding and finger foods like arrowroot cookies and cheerios.

I have tried formula once and it was rather disgusting, it tasted, hard to describe, but it didn't do anything for me. I chalk up the poor taste of formula to the fact that it is intended for actual babies and not for adults. When it comes to drinking from my baba nothing beats classic warm milk :eek:

I'm not a big fan of baby foods with meat. Usually those aren't seasoned at all, so to our adult tastebuds they taste really bland. A solution to this would be to either add some spices to the baby food or just cook a normal meal and put it in a blender. This method is also cheaper, of money is an issue. The fruit ones are essentially smoothies, so it makes sense that we also like them^^

I seem to be one of the few people who actually enjoy formula^^ I usually buy the one for years 2+ since the infant ones are basically pure lactose and not that great for adults. It doesn't quite taste like milk, but to me it's very comforting.
As a real treat, I sometimes sweeten my formula and add a bit of vanilla. I wouldn't recommend adding hot chocolate mix, to me that tastes kinda gross, but vanilla is so yummy! Honey is also great for having a bottle right before bedtime.
Over here, drug stores sometimes sell baby formula premixed in individual bottles. If you just want to try it, that might be a good idea first before buying a whole package of formula that you might not even end up liking.

What would be the most formula-like thing that one could use that didn't have so much iron in it? Since too much of that stuff isn't healthy it may be nice to have alternatatives. I mean milk is a possibility but that may not be enough for some.

9 times out of 10 when I am in the mood for baby food I do as Schwanensee suggested and just make a real meal or buy pre-made meals at the grocery store and blend it up, I've made a couple of posts about my baby meals in the past. Just keep in mind you need to add liquids to some items to thin them out to the desired consistency. Usually broth (chicken or beef) or water for savory foods and apple juice for sweet. If the starting meal is cream based you could always use milk as well. Experimentation is key. It is most definitely cheaper than real baby food and tastes sooo much better. As well as you can make portions that are going to fill you quite a bit more than a jar or two of baby food.
As for formula I tried it a REALLY long time ago but thought it smelled horrible and tasted even worse. I only do sippys with milk bases 2 times a day. The morning 8 oz sippy is light mocha or caramel ice coffee. I've said before it's the only grown-up thing I indulge in. The one I have at night before bed it made with 6 - 8 oz milk and 3/4 tbs of Carnation Instant Vanilla breakfast. I've only warmed it a few times but it is more filling than milk and slightly thicker like formula and really yummy.

Okay, it's story time. My half brother was a very picky eater for a while. Until he was about 3, he only really liked baby food and popcorn. That's laughable, but, no joke. My dad had some with him, because he'd brought pumpkin to see me. (That's my nickname for my half brother.) Anyway, dad offered me some. Here's what I remember about it. It was orange, contained meat, and was disgusting enough for me to remember it, at 32 years old, (I was 7 or 8 at the time.) and tell you it was disgusting.:lol: I didn't even swallow it! My Gawd, it was bad! I think carrot was one of the veggies in it. My dad still eats baby food on occasion, containing veggies, and, if I'm not mistaken, meats! Why!?

Now, growing up, I had a severely cerebrally palsied friend, who was on baby food. When CP lives in the muscles one eats, sucks, swallows, and breathes with, the texture of foods becomes of life-saving importance. I don't remember them ever feeding her anything from a baby food jar that contained meat. There may have been a few veggies that were honest to goodness baby foods, but, I don't remember, but I remember being jealous of the smell of a fruit dessert one, which must've been her favorite, because her mom packed it for her for snack at daycare, quite often. I think it was banana. It wasn't pudding, or cobbler. What could it have been? Oh, great! Now, my brain itches! Quick, to yahoo images!:lol:

Last edited:
I've had fruit ones, but my favorites were discontinued. I liked Blueberry Buckle and Tutti Frutti.

And I've never tried formula because the smell alone is enough to put me off. So what I use as a 'replacement' is Ovaltine (AKA Ovomaltine) powder in milk. It is usually chocolate, though. But I would say that Carnation Instant Breakfast mix would work just as well, like LittleAndrea said.

Baby food is a multifaceted experience. I love shopping for it as well as eating it. Typically, I'll grab some cereal (usually rice) and some of the vegetable stuff (you gotta eat your vegetables!) and some of the baby snacks. I used to go in for formula, yeah the taste is off, but more often than not I'll just use regular milk or frappuchinos in my bottles now.

I'll have to admit a dirty little secret. My daughter, when her baby was very young left some frozen breast milk in our freezer. Years later the kid is now several years past the bottle phase. I should have just thrown it out, but I decided to defrost it and give it a try.

I’ve eaten fruit and berry purees all my life, no matter whether I’m regressed or not. I also like the ones with rolled rye or oats. And fruit/berry porridges are good too, but only rarely since they contain lots of iron etc.

I'm a picky eater so I can't eat babyfood... it reminds me too much of cat sick lol. Instead I eat more snacks and stuff that kids would eat like dino nuggets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back