• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

What Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geodood

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have been checking out these forums for a long time now but recently decided it was time to make an account. Im in my late 20’s, live in Texas with my amazing fiancé, and teach HS science. I guess I have known that I have always had an interest in diapers as some of my earliest memories involve interests in them. For the most part it does not play a huge roll in my life but I definitely go through binge phases (in one now) where I enjoy wearing. Although I have never integrated duper’s into my everyday life for a real extended period of time it is something I have always thought about...

As I memtioned, I teach HS science (physics) and before that, work in oil and gas as a geologist. Most of my time is eaten up by getting ready for our wedding (35 days!), taking care of my chickens, garden plus everything else around the house, cycling, and cooking. Other than that, my fiancé and I love to travel and watch documentaries together, lol.

I suppose I will wrap up with why I here now. Since dating my soon-to-be wife, I have started thinking about introducing this side of me to her. I have never told a sole (other than when my parents found out as a kid) so telling her would be a pretty big step. I guess I’m just looking for other people with a bit of experience to get to know/ chat with.

Thanks again for letting me say hi!

Hello Geodood and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

My suggestion is to look in the forums for threads on telling your SO. I did it and it was awkward, but timing and open communication is the key.

Also I see you like cooking. I like to invite you to our "foodie " group. We are always looking for new recipes!

Again welcome.

Egor

Hi and welcome. I told my wife years after we were married and she accepted it quite well. Everyone is different however, so have a way of retreating in your explanation in case you need it.

Welcome Geodood to ADISC, and thank you for your introduction.

I think a lot of us checked out the forums and the site way long before deciding to join, so that is certainly common. But we appreciate that you have decided to officially join and introduce yourself. I believe that as you participate and share in the forum and posts you will find friendship as well as support to not only in things related in diapers, but also just life in general. Not everything here is diaper related for certain. It is kind of like finding a favorite restaurant, bar, gym, etc., where you hang out with other people that have similar interests as yourself, where you can just talk and be yourself and feel accepted regardless of the topic you are sharing in.

Congratulations on your engagement! Sounds like you have some amazing things happening in your life, and this is a wonderful step to be taken.

As for your question about sharing your DL side with her, I sincerely hope that when you do decide to share with her this side of yourself that all goes well. There are a lot of really informative threads and posts on this topic, so I hope you will read them and that they are of help to you. One thing is for certain, everyone is different, so sometimes it is very successful and others it is not. But my advice to you is to take it slow and feel out the situation a little bit, perhaps a few hints to see how she reacts. But in any case, Geodood, I highly recommend that you talk to her about this before you are married. It is something that is in almost every case not going to go away, so she needs to be aware of it before you are married and also you need to know her feelings about it before making that commitment. Its not something that should be kept secret, but yet something to be explained in the right time and right situation.

So, those are a few of my own two cents worth of advice to you, as one who did not tell my wife about it until after we were married, looking back I regret not doing this.

Again, may you feel welcome here and know that you are among many friends here.

Dang y’all, thank you for being so open and welcoming. It’s greatly apprixiated. It definitely feels good to be able to be open about a topic that I have never really been open about before.. I will take the time to read through more of the threads, join a few groups, and post some as time goes by.

As for talking to my fiancé, I have no doubt in my mind that it will go just fine, as long as I bring it up at the right time and in the right manner. About 3 months ago her and I were having a rather intimate conversation and I ended up telling her that I enjoyed seeing women in latex. Although I was pretty nervous/ embarrassed, her response was amazing. She basically said, “that’s alright, it’s just a material, get me something and I’ll wear it for you.” Turned out she likes to wear it as it makes me happy and she says it makes her feel very attractive and empowered. Point is, she was not weirded out at all and it felt amazing to open up about that to her and I think it helped our relationship grow. Obviously an interest in diapers is probably not as common as an interest in latex but my point is that I know she truly loves me for me and is a very accepting person. Honestly, I don’t even feel a need to wear in front of her/ see her in a diaper (at least at this point.) It’s just something I want her to be aware of about me plus, I think it will make us feel even closer as a couple. Anyway, I have rambled enough for one morning and need to get up. Thanks again all for listening and replying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back