So, the most horrible thing happened today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyPrinceBoy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Unfortunately, I'm still living with my parents, so I don't have all the privacy I want. I was careless and must have left some receipts at home, because my mom texted me while I was at work asking why keep buying baby things. She said that it's not "normal" for adults to suck on bottles or pacifiers. And, of course, she told my dad, and he acted as if my mom had found drugs in my room, saying "so, mom said something about finding baby stuff in your room... if we catch you having stuff like that, we're going to haved to do something about it". Or something along those lines.

Like I said before, they acted as if I was doing drugs, or drinking alcohol or something. My mom said that acting like a baby isn't "ok". It's just bottles and pacifiers, for Christ's sake! How is that bad? It isn't hurting me or anyone else! It's not like those things I mentioned (drugs, alcohol, ect). I'm not doing harm to my body. God, if only she knew I ate baby food while regressing and wore diapers... (unless she already knows, which...)

So, what is your advice on this? I have a backpack which I bring with me to work. In it, I bring my baby stuff, but sometimes I'm in a hurry in the morning so I accidentally leave some stuff at home. What do I do? My little sister (who's 14) unfortunately knows, because my mom tells her everything about me. She shows her every text I send her, and lets her into my room while I'm at work. I want to move out so bad, but because of my mental illnesses and autism, I can't right now. How do I hide my stuff better? Have any of you been in a similar situation? Thanks for the help in advance!

~BabyPrinceBoy xoxo

You are giving me a bit of deja vu.

I was in a similar position as a teenager when my Mother discovered my baby things. Same as you, she found my rattles, pacifiers, stuffies and bottles and threw a fit. She didn't act like it was drugs mind you, I would say her reaction was worse. I think she knew or suspected it was a fetish type thing (it's not and never was, AB has always been more of a lifestyle for me) or she just thought it was plain weird, so she brow beat me about how abnormal I was, asked God why she couldn't have a normal son and told other members of my family, culminating in some name calling and bullying. Same as you, I couldn't fathom why, I mean they were baby items and she had to violate my personal space in order to even find my stash. I am always a little thankful that I had ran out of diapers just before she decided to "redecorate" my room.

So some of the basics are the same, but of course, I am not completely in your boat. In any case, hopefully I can help.

I did a few things following the incident with my mother that helped.

First off, I never brought this incident up again, nor did my Mother. I guess when push comes to shove, people are eager to forget or push an awkward incident out of their minds. So that can be a start, avoid bringing this situation up around them from here on out and they may forget or be less critical.

Secondly, I slowly re-accumulated my stash and I made sure that the stash that I had was much smaller. The smaller the stash, the easier it is to hide. So I would say take inventory of your current stash, if it is too large you might have to selectively purge some things, if it is small or modest, then you should be able to hide it fine.

Lastly, I only indulged from that point on when I was sure I would be able to. My mother often had business trips during this time, so I would plan accordingly, I knew in advance the week she would be out of town, I bought what I could and I indulged as often as I could until she got back home. So, if you want to continue exploring this side of yourself under your parents roof and in secret, plan on doing so when your folks are out of the house.

Of course, I ultimately started exploring this side of myself in greater detail when I moved out at age 20. An alternative that many might suggest is that you do the same, keep the fantasies alive in your head, but don't put them into practice until you have a place of your own. I know this option isn't open to you right now, but we all have to persevere sometimes, I did towards the end of my stint living at home and was rewarded immensely when I began to explore my AB side in my first apartment.

With regards to hiding things better, my hiding place, which was successful for 3 years until my Mom decided to remodel my room on a whim was inside of a dresser. Not in the dresser drawers themselves, but on most dressers you can remove the drawers and there should be some hollow space underneath the bottom drawer once it's removed, that is where I placed my baby things and diapers if I had any. If you have something like that, that could work. I don't know the details surrounding your bedroom or what's available to you, but if you have a dresser with removable drawers consider using that as your next hiding spot.

Others on this site may suggest that you come out to your parents directly, but I think that ship has sailed based on your parent's reactions, they clearly won't understand and will be unwilling to accept. The best you can do now is either, indulge when you know your parents won't be around, narrow down the size of your stash, find a new hiding place for your stash or wait until you have your own place to fully explore your AB/Little side. Ultimately, what you decide is up to you. I wish you luck :)

Back... WAY back, when I was still living at mom's farm I kept an old tin&wood footlocker with the top tray full of science fiction books/magazines, and the bottom of it full of my feminine clothing/makeup Barries and...
I kept it locked most of the time but every now and then I'd open it when someone was watching so that they could see the books and things in the top. They just never saw what was under that tray. 😸

Wait. Are you really 23? If so, then why the heck are you even remotely allowing your parents to still dictate your life? Stand up for your privacy, and tell then to back off.

I really hate people who can't understand AB/DL's. We're DON'T have mental diseases.

I personally hide my stash under clothes and such. I also have a place in the wall where I set my items. (It's a clean space and so it works really well.)

As for the receipts... I purchase all my stuff online so there's no paper trail when it comes to my parents asking where I got the stuff. But it also helps if your parents are understanding and/or don't really care. I got really lucky since mine love me for who I am. I'm very sorry you are dealing with this.

ThePenguinLover said:
As for the receipts... I purchase all my stuff online so there's no paper trail when it comes to my parents asking where I got the stuff.

This is another great piece of advice. I have been ordering online since I was 18, so yeah, I never had a paper trail to worry about either.

So BabyPrinceBoy, another note for the future, if you decide to keep exploring ABDL in secret, maybe you should try purchasing some items online, that way there are no more receipts lying around.

In any event, I hope things turn out OK for you. Whatever you decide to do, I am sure it will work out :)

There are a lot of autistic people who enjoy baby things and especially diapers, perhaps because of the tactile sensation. I think if they made an issue of it, I would explain that it's part of being autistic and that it brings you a sense of peace and comfort. You say you have some mental illness issues as well. With all of this going on in your life, I can't understand why they wouldn't cut you some slack. I deal with a lot of depression since my wife died, and when I wear diapers and regress, I can escape from all the bad memories and grief and just regress and have a little peace.

Hi kiddo

unfortunately this seems to come up from time to time, when a parent finds out that their son or daughter is ABDL.

but firstly you are as it says on your profile 23 years old, and the “A” does stand for Adult. although I think it should be Awesome instead.

you are an adult in your own right and what you choose to do is also part of being an adult. your parents need to understand that even though you have autism does not mean to say you lack capacity to understand what you are doing.

And you can make unwise choices.

Unwise Choice? I have talked on about normalisation before and what is “normal”

Got to cut all that short and to help you I was addressed you do the sit down and talk to them as hard as that might be or if you feel you are unable to sit down and talk to me because of situation you may consider writing them a letter. stating that how are you fine being a little helps you with the day to day life at someone. honesty is the best policy and don't worry if they want you to see a psychologist, go and see one anyway they are brilliant and will help you. mine help me discover my little side and the fact I was ABDL they told me about Peter Pan syndrome.

Although it may seem an unwise choice to your parents and sister your lifestyle choice and may seem abnormal to them, at the end of the day it is your lifestyle choice not theirs.

We are all here to support you whatever happens.

All the best kiddo

Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back