• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi! *Curtsies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonFan97

Slightly awkward diaper boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello out there! I'm a twenty-year old boy from the Midwestern United States who's been into AB/DL for the past few years now. I'd probably describe myself as a sissy baby, which I'd say is the most accurate label, as I quickly took a liking to anything poofy and pink. Luckily I found a boyfriend online who enjoys my antics and who I have loose plans to eventually move in with. While I have other kinky tendencies, AB/DL is definitely the most prominent.

Aside from that, I'm not the most extroverted person by any means. You're more likely to find me in my tiny little corner of the world than anywhere else. I tend to occupy myself by being a music geek, binging on YouTube, watching cartoons (if my username and avatar didn't give that away already - guess what one of my favorites is :laugh:), and by just generally being a skinny little weakling who feels better knowing he has a supply of Bambinos to break into when he needs to settle his nerves.

I've been aware of ADISC for quite a while now, and I figured now was as good a time as any to actually join. Hopefully this'll be a good way to talk with people on different subjects who share similar interests to me.

Last edited:
Welcone ToonFan87! That was a great intro. Many, many other cartoon fans here so I'm sure you will make many friends here. We are an all accepting bunch so feel free to comment on any threads or ask any questions you may have! :)

Thanks! All sounds good to me!

Hello, I'm new here myself. Anyone that loves poofy and pink is okay in my book.

Scaramouche said:
Welcone ToonFan87! That was a great intro. Many, many other cartoon fans here so I'm sure you will make many friends here. We are an all accepting bunch so feel free to comment on any threads or ask any questions you may have! :)

ToonFan97*

AnimeDude892 said:
ToonFan97*

That was before my morning coffee. Thanks animedude123! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back