Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diapared to Final Exams

Default Diapared to Final Exams

So, for years I've made a tradition of wearing to final exams. It's probably mostly due to the stress involved, although there's the obvious utility as well . I don't really wear to school all that often, otherwise. It's not such a big deal for me anymore since I now live on my own, but I managed to do it even sharing a dorm room some years back.

Anybody else relate?

Darkfinn

I did that for all my exams in college. Of course I wore goodnites pretty much 24/7 for about a year when I was in the dorms. It was interesting sharing a dorm with someone and having to change in public restrooms... but I managed... and it is an easy way to learn that noone out in the adult world really cares what your underwear choice is.

I don't know yet...maybe.

I've only got one final each day and none of them are cumulative, so I should be in and out relatively quickly. So the "need" to wear isn't really there.

I too rarely wear to campus...but i'll probably wear at least once, just for kicks if nothing else

I was just going to make a topic about this.

I'm definately going to be doing it for my AP exams coming up (junior in high school). Especially since I just bought my first pack of adult diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    So, for years I've made a tradition of wearing to final exams. It's probably mostly due to the stress involved, although there's the obvious utility as well . I don't really wear to school all that often, otherwise. It's not such a big deal for me anymore since I now live on my own, but I managed to do it even sharing a dorm room some years back.

Anybody else relate?
    Agreed!
    I'm actually planning to as well, because we can't use the bathrooms for 2.5 hour periods. I tend to drink a lot of fluids during class, especially after lunch, and I have to go at least once during school hours.

ehh.. I considered it this year but I knew how distracted I was when I wore goodnites to class a couple times this year. I decided not to just because I knew I had to do very well on the exams I was taking. Maybe I will during the summer while I'm taking summer classes.

I wear to all my finals, the idea of being in a room for 3 hours without the chance to go potty is scary enough for me to think of to the point I wouldnt do well on the test. Like darkfinn said though, not like anyone noticed or has said anything.

I hope I am able to wear during my final exams one year.

FullMetal

I would be too focused on my diaper than on the test...so I would opt out of it.

FullMetal

This year's final exams was actually the very first time I wore diapers (well, a pull up) to school.
    Tho I stuck it in my underwear, Idk if that counts tho...