What is the most absorbent pull-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What is the most absorbent pull-up on the market right now? I'm mainly trying to decide between the Northshore GoSupreme and the Abena Abri-Flex M3. Those two seem to be in the lead based on the reviews I've read, but never having tried either before I thought I'd see what the general consensus is here. Or maybe there's another pull-up out there that blows these two away? One can hope anyway.

My money would be on the Northshore, simply because they have this nice extra elastic in the middle of them that holds them tighter to your body for better use. Still can't use them that much, but they are nice.

Northshore. Very good fit and padding covers the rear and front. I never had a leak, even lying down and I have "tested" them to see how much liquid they can hold. They sag on me before I leak.

I'm leaning towards the Northshore too. Just curious how it compares with Abena and some of the other brands and if there's much of a difference.

NorthShore GoSupreme

Probably not quite on par with some of the premium brands, but I have been pleasantly surprised with the Always Discreet underwear. They are cute and are rated heavy. I wear them every day now and am able to wet in them several times without leaks. Easy to buy as they are available in about any store.

Northshore GoSupreme

Adam might know for specifics but in my usage Northshore easily.

I have not been able to try the Go Supreme, but the Abri-Flex level 3 impresses me every time. I am a pretty standard waist and hip size medium in adult diapers but I do wish the front padding would come up a little higher, that is my only criticism. I am 6'2".

I find they hold a considerable amount, as long as 'pointing-down'... eventually they sag, and the moisture at leg gathering starts to make contact with clothing...

I will have to try Northshore's product too!

All the best
a.

Tena Pants Maxi.

But like any other pull-up they are good for daytime use. Night time can be problematic with leaks during side sleeping or geting loose . If they are use in limited way they are fine. Anything more then 1-2 use, diapers are better and lets say secure way.

wearforsafety said:
Tena Pants Maxi.

But like any other pull-up they are good for daytime use. Night time can be problematic with leaks during side sleeping or geting loose . If they are use in limited way they are fine. Anything more then 1-2 use, diapers are better and lets say secure way.

I think those are only available in the UK. Knowing Tena, the US version of the product is probably inferior.

try the northshore pull ups i use the diaper style and they work great for me the only real reason i use the diaper style is with me in w/c pull ups would just be to hard for aides to deal with i let them make that call being they would be the ones doing 99% of the changing

I use a pull up every day as I can usually get to a bathroom on time, but not always. I find them to be the perfect solution for day time wear and have tried several different ones. My favorite is Abena M3. They fit me great, are absorbent, hold up to being pulled down and up and are comfortable.

I've tried North Shore flex, north shore go, Tranquility ATN and Tena Maxi. Again, I like Abena M3 the best or if I think I can keep from wetting too much, I use Tena Classic, it’s my other fav because it has a nice close fit.

If you’re concerned about sagging, a pair of compression shorts really helps, especially if you are doing some rigorous activity. Or, if you think you may wet more than a single time or more than some leaking, pull a pair of cotton boxer briefs over the absorbent garment and then a pair of PUL pants. This will help with leaking from push out from sitting on hard surfaces, prolonged sitting or a sudden loss of control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back