Strange felling after wearing every night for several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLPJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So some time ago I told my wife that I wear, she has accepted my diapers and I now pad up every night. Out of respect for her I never wet but it’s still nice to be diapered for the night.

I have only ever had two accidents in my adult life, both involved long days work and a few drinks. I did not soak but rather wet a bit and was startled awake, this was long before I started wearing.

Here is the thing, I decided not to put on a diaper before bed the other night. I had a hard time falling asleep, I was genuinely worried about wetting the bed.

Has this ever happened to you?
What do you think, should I take a break from diapers for a while?

Do what will make you happy. If you feel wearing every night will eventually cause you to rely on them, then give it a break and see what happens. If you like wearing every night, then just do it. Either way just be yourself and be comfortable in doing what you want. And be thankful you have a wife that is OK with you wearing every night.

Barnboy said:
Do what will make you happy. If you feel wearing every night will eventually cause you to rely on them, then give it a break and see what happens. If you like wearing every night, then just do it. Either way just be yourself and be comfortable in doing what you want. And be thankful you have a wife that is OK with you wearing every night.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wear a diaper every night or I risk a wet bed.

If you wet the bed then you should be wearing a diaper at night.
If you wet your pants then you should be wearing a diaper during the day.

It is only reasonable to take necessary precautions so not to embarrass yourself or family.
If you like to wear diapers, do it, it harm no one unless you have an accident and embarrass yourself or family.

any time i change sleeping arrangement i have trouble falling to sleep. that includes new pillows, wearing different clothes , adding a cpap, and yes adding or subtracting diapers to the mix. either way you will get used to it.

I have been 24/7 for nearly a year and not having a diaper on feels really weird to me now.

I have worn to bed by choice now for over 3 years. I think in that time I can only count on 1 hand how many times I did not wear a diaper at night. On the nights that I wasn’t diapered I also felt a small anxiety of what do I if I wet the bed. I normally don’t wet at night, although when I’m working a lot I do have an accident here and there (very deep sleeper) so I share your feelings, but it’s really not a big deal.

pampers4U said:
I have worn to bed by choice now for over 3 years. I think in that time I can only count on 1 hand how many times I did not wear a diaper at night. On the nights that I wasn’t diapered I also felt a small anxiety of what do I if I wet the bed. I normally don’t wet at night, although when I’m working a lot I do have an accident here and there (very deep sleeper) so I share your feelings, but it’s really not a big deal.

Looking back in my old post I found that it has been a year this April since I started wearing every night. I guess this is just showing me how deep my attachment is to diapers.

DLPJ said:
Has this ever happened to you?
What do you think, should I take a break from diapers for a while?

Since I've been diapered 100% of the time overnight for well over a year now If anything I'm a little worried that if I don't diaper up before bed I might not realize I'm not wearing a diaper and may wet anyway.

It's not quite "I have to wear diapers to bed", but is close enough that I think it would bug me. And I'm okay with this "need" to wear diapers overnight.

I don't consider myself unnaturally obsessed with being diapered - I'll go without a diaper for an afternoon on the rare occasion when it's going to be majorly inconvenient. I've always been of the opinion that I wear diapers because I want to and I enjoy it, so if I'm not going to enjoy it, or worse if I'm going to regret it, then I pass. Why would you do something "for the enjoyment of it" when you don't enjoy doing it? Seems like a silly way to behave to me! Rather than getting a thrill over "having to wear diapers", I'd much rather get a thrill over "being able to wear diapers whenever I want to." One of the highlights of my morning is opening up my diaper cabinet and looking at all the different diapers and thinking to myself "What do I want to wear today?" :)

If you're not IC, you should do it because you love it, not because you feel obligated to.

Human being are creatures of habit and when we step out of our usual patterns, we do feel weird or anxious. You have grown accustomed to wearing at night so when you don't, it feels abnormal.

It felt weird when I started to wear 24/7. I was dealing with both my IC and a suppressed diaper love. While I love my diapers, I still had to make an adjustment mentally to having to wear all of the time. I have even had some hard days where I was not into having to wear diapers but I still had a need to do so. Even if you love them it can be an emotional roller coaster at times.

So feeling strange going without what you are used to wearing is pretty normal.

PaddedDeist said:
Human being are creatures of habit and when we step out of our usual patterns, we do feel weird or anxious. You have grown accustomed to wearing at night so when you don't, it feels abnormal.

It felt weird when I started to wear 24/7. I was dealing with both my IC and a suppressed diaper love. While I love my diapers, I still had to make an adjustment mentally to having to wear all of the time. I have even had some hard days where I was not into having to wear diapers but I still had a need to do so. Even if you love them it can be an emotional roller coaster at times.

So feeling strange going without what you are used to wearing is pretty normal.

Makes sense,thanks!

I’m 100% that way.

I wear 24/7 as much as possible, but almost 100% of the time diapered at night. I don’t have any real issues during the day without them, but if I have to sleep without them it’s an issue. Not just the worry of wetting the bed, but I do pee often and without diapers I have to get up several times a night. If I try to just hold it for a few more hours I won’t necessarily pee the bed but I do dribble and will leak enough that my undies will be damp 😕

So whenever possible, I diaper up at night. Which can be tricky at times!

PaddedDeist said:
I have been 24/7 for nearly a year and not having a diaper on feels really weird to me now.

Same here it just doesn't feel right at all.

I would think wetting in your padding would be less annoying to your wife then you getting up to pee....but my wife and I are very strange and so it's hard to say what is ever normal for other couples.

I WISH I had enough money to buy a months worth of diapers. I have never accidentally wet or wed in bed because I just cant afford even Depends for more then a weeks worth... :(
Diapers are so expensive...

LimeBloodedNoir said:
I WISH I had enough money to buy a months worth of diapers. I have never accidentally wet or wed in bed because I just cant afford even Depends for more then a weeks worth... :(
Diapers are so expensive...

When you need diapers it isn't a matter of not being able to afford the diapers, it's paying for the diapers first then worrying if you can afford going out to eat or to the movies. They just become a higher priority expense, like a mortgage or rent, not entertainment.

Slomo said:
When you need diapers it isn't a matter of not being able to afford the diapers, it's paying for the diapers first then worrying if you can afford going out to eat or to the movies. They just become a higher priority expense, like a mortgage or rent, not entertainment.

This is so unfortunately true. If only something we need this badly wasn't so expensive.

I get the same feeling a lot. That's why I prefer always wearing though. I feel anxiousness about not wearing- Because I feel like I'm gonna wet the bed, or have accidents during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back