diapers help me relax about incontinence
diapers help reduce stress
diapers make me feel secure
diapers make me feel more confident
diapers are convenient for wetting relief
diapers are discrete protection
diapers make me feel good

Why do you love diapers?

They feel good, especially when wet and that gets me excited.
They also make it easier for me to get a good night sleep without having to get up to use a bathroom.

They are comfortable and comforting, they help me relax and relive stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love them for a couple of reasons:

#1: They make me feel like a baby... obviously :paci:
#2: They are super duper comfy :)
#3: They're even comfier when wet :eek:
#4: They're essential to my regression :paci:
#5: They make me waddle :wub:

I'm sure everyone has their own reasons, but these are mine.

They are comfortable and i like the way they feel on me.

I enjoy wearing a diaper at night. It keeps my bed dry. Feels great waking to a wet diaper in the morning.

Mostly they feel comfortable and help me relax but they are also essential for me when I want to feel like a small child or baby.

Diapers make me feel safe, comfortable, relaxed, little and less stressed. They also protect the bed.

Aside from my wanting to wear since I was young (like 5 or 6, I wore at night until 9 though.) I wear to be less stressed and more "me" and I can't sleep well unless I'm wearing one for some reason, I will not take medication, so wearing a diaper makes an insane difference to how quickly I go to sleep and how long and well I sleep.

They feel super soft on my recently shaved crotch.
I don't have to stop what I'm doing to go to the bathroom.
I feel like a baby when I sleep in them while using a pacifier.
It's great for baby days.
It feels nice to be wet & warm, messing can be fun before the clean up.
I get to lay down when changing myself.
Some of them have cute prints.
I can draw on medical diapers to make them feel more babyish.

Why do any of us love certain things or people. What exactly is love, and all the feelings it brings. People have been asking these questions for millenia, all with the same mixed answers as the OP is going to get.

I mostly like to wear diapers out of comfort and my fetish. Having this poofy padding between my legs is just an amazing feeling. I also love the mushy feeling that comes when messing diapers.

I love them because they are comtofable and help me stress relive and i also like looking cute in them :D

For me it’s comfort of being in a nappy, your secure and safe. It’s the swelling when you wee and mess. I love dirtying my nappy. I love imagining be changed, someone sniffing me and declaring I have a dirty nappy. It’s the wiping along with the sudocream going on then a fresh nappy and doing it all again.

• Love
Reactions: EternalBaby94
I knew from the moment I pulled on my first diaper that I was hooked. Loved the nice puffy feel and the nice tight secure feeling. I really enjoyed walking around with that feeling and something that you just get your mind off of like you do with underwear, in my case it was the panties I wore. Then later I decided to relax and let the pee flow. OMG it was almost orgasmic if felt so good. Like I said I was hooked then and still am if not obsessed with them these days.

I have always valued diapers, ever since I knew what that article of clothing was around my waist (which I discovered in my 2nd year), as a convenience for my waste functions and nothing more. After teacher abuse, being the subject of bullying and the like, I saw diapers as an escape from what was demanded of me and a reason to turn back the clock and return to the place where I felt safe. The first time I tried on a diaper, since potty training, was after a Violin concert that I participated in in Texas. Boy, I sure loved how it felt. The snug and hugging fit, the puffy absorbent material that would break my fall, the waddling effect it gave me when I walked and of course the fact that it assisted in turning back the clock to my 2 year old state of mind; in addition to the fact that it held my wastes as a convenient toilet. I so loved the feeling that I wore that dry diaper on and off for two weeks. After the second week, the Tabs became over-stressed and they tore off the back of the diaper when I sat down one day. I was devastated because I had finally found a method to rectify my current troubles and that it was going away because the diaper was broken. I feared mom's reaction of her growing son wanting to return to babyhood to escape, so I didn't ask for more, nor even asked to fix the current one with tape. I waited for other opportunities to get more and took them when I had next to no chance of being caught. I got caught once in Elementary School, but Mom thought it was a phase so I only had to do an apology and return the diaper. The other ones until late high school were uncaught and unpunished, however I did feel increasingly guilty by doing such things under my parents' noses, but I knew they wouldn't understand. When I was caught in senior year, my suspicions were confirmed and now I have to live with limited contact with my own parents because of my diapers; because they do not accept it.

Whenever I wear a diaper, I would be filled with positive emotions and I would start to heal myself of all my old emotional wounds sustained as I grew up. I eventually discovered that making the experience more believable with pacifiers, bottles, onesies, etc. exponentially increased the amount of healing that I was able to do in one session. Through all of my learning and regression I found out that diapers were more than half of the reason I got better and also a useful item to be used at night because of my emotional, stress and night terror influenced bed wetting bouts which were and still are the worst on the full moon phase. Since my big side is a template scaffolding over little me, it requires me to give into my little side in order to keep me from collapsing. The more frequent I do it, the more healing of my big side and of my past that I could do, however I discovered after my parents forced me to purge, that long periods of time without succumbing to little me was draining not only my big side to the point of overall exhaustion, but also to the eventual point of emotional collapse, major depression and suicidal thoughts.

Playing the balance game to get my emotional state corrected is not a thing that should be trifled with, however I have no choice as college deprived me of most of what I needed in money to get more diapers and even some other things that could help my immersion. More recently I discovered that a caretaker or a mommy might help me even more in this endeavor. In all past sessions, I have had to be both caretaker and little me; which drains me to the point that if I don't do it long enough and/or enough times, I do not get enough good stuff coming in to heal properly. I have been making do with Role-play on various Role-playing discord servers that are Babyfur Friendly so that I can spend some time mending, even when I can't have a diaper on. The search for a caretaker and/or a mommy has reached a complete standstill, even though I have tried my best to network. As a result, I have to do my best to try and heal as much as possible and do it as efficiently as possible in order to prevent getting to the same point as two years after the purge. Hopefully I'll find a mommy who understands innocent little me and also hopefully I can eventually get out of this cloudy loop of depression.

-I love how diapers comfort me.

-I love how soft they are. I enjoy just touching my diaper I am wearing while I am sitting there in nothing but a diaper watching tv.

-Sometimes I wet my diaper over time and I love the ability to urinate little by little wherever I am and whenever I feel like when I am wearing. Its so convenient to just let it go and not hold it in or be bothered to go to a toilet when I am relaxing at home or while doing chores in my house.

-Sometime I wait to pee until I have a diaper on and I just flood the diaper. When I flood my diaper I love feeling of the urine flowing faster than the diaper can absorb it and it pooling around my scrotum.

-I love how squishy they are when they are wet. After I wet my diaper I enjoy poking, prodding and squeezing my diaper while wearing it to move around the squishy gel inside.

-I love digging in my diaper to feel the wet cloth inside and to explore. This makes me feel little. Sometime while my hands are in my diaper I like to wet. I don't force myself to pee all over my hands. I only do it when my hands happen to be in my diaper at the same time that I happen to pee. Its as if I am in the "exploring" phase of being a toddler and I peed while doing so because I am not toilet trained yet.

-For some reason I LOVE destroying my diapers. After I wet and/or fill my diaper with water so thats its filled to maximum capacity I tend to always rip them to shreds while I am wearing them then I play with the gel. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE destroying my diapers. I love the gel inside and will do whatever I have to in order to gain access to it. I generally use diaper stuffers in the diaper I am wearing to get more of that fantastic, squishy gel.

Last edited:
I love to wear diapers. But I am getting this idea of some how I am addict of being shamed. Maybe that's Why I want to wear diaper in public. That's negative I want to be sexy and I am cool. I am still working on this problem anyways I will talk about this with tharpist

When I wear diapers, I feel relaxed. I am constantly anxious and worries of having accidents, eventhrough my bladder is fine. But wearing diapers just gives me the extra comfort and secureness.

I love them because they are usefull when there is no chance to reach toilet on time. Yes and they are comfy and relaxing. But not for every ocasion or place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back