Is it alright to have a large for my waist size

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m 5.8 and my waist ether 32 -34 i was think about getting my first Abu Diapers but all mediums are sold out. Do you think large still works?

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
I’m 5.8 and my waist ether 32 -34 i was think about getting my first Abu Diapers but all mediums are sold out. Do you think large still works?

try a sample pack.

A sample pack would be the way to go, but personally I think they would be a bit big for you.

I am a waist size 38, I should fit into most Medium brands, but they are always quite dinky, so I always go the size up Large and they fit me nice and snug. Your waist size is a great deal less than my own, you could possibly be swimming in a size large to be honest.

As long as the tapes don't meet or overlap each other when tapped up, then it could still work for you. It will be oversized for sure though. Unfortunately this is one of those "everyone is different" things, so the only way to be sure is to try them.

Don't get too many diapers though, if they don't fit well enough then then you could wnd up with too many diapers you can't use.

I used to fit into most mediums when I was closer to a 34 or 36 at the most; now that my waist is a few inches bigger I had to size up to Large because I tend to be a little under, or a little over the maximum size for Medium.

But I'm also 5'10 with bigger hips, so I've found Larges is the size I can stick with and not be squished in if I gain a few lbs or a couple inches on my waist.

At your size and waist size I would stick with Mediums, except for maybe diapers with a smaller size range (such as BareBums which are smaller is size/fit than Little Pawz)

I am a 36” and wear Betterdry diapers in a large and they fit but I can wear a dry 24/7 medium due to the larger cut size of the 24/7. Figuring out what size and what diaper works best for you is a lot of trial and errors start with samples then when you find a good fit order a bag of the new diaper as a single sample is never a good enough test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back