Not open for further replies.

Lumi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I live in a nursing home now, and will be wearing and using soon!:smile1:

I’ve started to wet the bed here in addition to occasional daytime leaking(both happen only a few times a week). Bedwetting happened about four times and then I just got enough courage to say:”It’s not fair to wake up others in the middle of the night by taking a shower and I’d rather not change sheets and do the laundry so often” and told I will order diapers from a good online store I ”found”(=have always bought from there). The nurse didn’t really react, was just ”oh okay”.

So I had a good reason to buy diapers and I can sleep in them and take naps in them. Awesome! I’m actually happy I started to get incontinence symptoms, it makes this a lot easier. I didn’t need to tell anyone about being an ABDL.

I’ll go to doctor’s soon though, but I hope this won’t be cured. At least if they want to try some operation I can say no thanks. And I’m quite sure nothing is wrong and this is only psychological. Almost always when I complain something to a doctor (s)he says it’s because of my mental illnesses.

I wanted to buy Crinklzs but they were sold out, so I bought BetterDrys. And might be better not to buy ABDL diapers anyway. Or would nurses think it’s weird? I have some toys with me here, after all.

Definitely follow up with a urologist to make sure there isn't some underlying problem that could make things much worse. But yeah, let them also know your happy managing it with diapers and don't want to go through any pills or unnecessary surgeries.

And it's probably a good idea to ease into things at your nursing home. With Betterdry being a plain white diaper it will be easier for your nurses to get used to things first. Showing up on day 1 with Crinklz would definitely seem weird to most "normal" people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back