• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Good Evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatherGoose

Est. Contributor
Hello, friends. l go by "Gogh". I am an aspiring med school student, I intend to be working as an MRI tech in the upcoming years to serve as a financial base for the extensive rigmarole of schooling. Currently a student first, a volunteer second, and a barista third. I am very happy with the current job, and I work around wonderful people.

I have a very private "little" side, and a mostly open "Daddy" side, although, most of my "Daddy" interactions are casual, and mostly used to improve the lives of most people I interact with in a small way, rather than involve another person directly in an intimate way. As a way to focus on my aspirations and studies, I do not prefer to get too close to people.

I enjoy, I think, most things! But my life is permeated by making small differences in the lives of others and serving as an effective leader in my community. I love the lifestyle of being athletic. Hoping to do more things like Spartan Run, Warrior Dash, etc.

OTOH, I have a penchant for creepy things and ARGs; I am a thrill seeker and a problem solver. A very fond role model of mine is the host of Night Mind. If you know him and his channel, you're off to a great start with me.

My goals here are to possibly develop friendships and pen-pals and to nourish the kinky a bit more.

Hello FatherGoose and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Welcome!

Welcome and excellent introduction. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, professionally. I hope you do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back