Not open for further replies.

Sfjb

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hi,
I love wearing skirts and dresses. I always have some anxiety going out. Less anxiety in the skirt more in a dress. I have a few costumes that I love to death and want to wear them out but get on the verge of a panic attack when I am about to go outside.

So past two nights I have forced myself to go outside at night and go for a walk in something I feel anxious about wearing during the day. I even upped the level of commitment to leaving keys to my locked dress and or costume a few miles from home.

That way in order to get out of the locked dress, I have to go get the key. I am not going to ruin a good dress or costume by cutting it! I am starting to get a little bit more comfortable being out, however that is with very few cars going by and encountering noone on my walk. I thought about adding wings to the attire.

Why? I like the wings, but also trying to break anxiety of being outside in non traditional male attire. I have also considered a combination lock, but with that I can just keep me inside until I break it.

I am looking at ways to challenge myself to get rid of the anxiety and go out in public during the day. I don't want to overload myself by jumping out in the middle of the day. I want to ease into it. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back