Status
Not open for further replies.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I am wondering what brand this diaper is, it's a 3 tape model with front and back waistbands, no leak guards, and low absorbency. Any ideas?
41a8123ef9077d43bcaa3e3afa9ba274.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think it is an Attends with waistband.

Agreed.

That tape design has been used on both Attends and McKesson within the past few years, but I think McKesson doesn't have a waistband model (I could be wrong) my guess would also be Attends Waistband - and they do leak badly! The odd thing about Attends Waistband (a plastic-backed diaper) is that for some reason they hold less than the cheaper Attends Poly (also plastic-backed), but have more padded coverage. The tapes on the Poly version are also different (2nd chance white-on-blue).

Thanks! It came in a sample pack and was not labeled. It's true that it doesn't hold much and it's a good thing there were other ones to try!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I recall this attends with waistband used to come with no standing leakguards at the leg opening... is that still the case? I used to love them for their plastic, just needed some form of booster inside to actual give some absorption!), but lack of leakguards was trouble for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back