The Softest ABDL Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeAlexABDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’m about to get new diapers but I don’t know what to get I want something soft and also did anybody tryout the new tykables think about getting it. I wonder how soft it is

What is the new Tykable? I like the overnights.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Could you give us a quick rundown on what you’ve tried so far to help us make a recommendation cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AwesomeAlexABDL said:
I’m about to get new diapers but I don’t know what to get I want something soft and also did anybody tryout the new tykables think about getting it. I wonder how soft it is

By soft do you mean the inside or outside or both?

Outside and soft and smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Tykables overnight and crinklez the only one I trying

- - - Updated - - -

Galactic, little builders, and waddlers

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
High sap thinner diapers aren't usually the softest. Also I think there's two things to consider when talking about the softness of a liner... the top sheet itself, and how "plush" the padding is behind it.

I don't know that I can pick one easily, they're all pretty similar. Crinklz/betterdry have a very spongy and flexible padding when dry, and have a very soft feel inside as a result.

(diapers also get a lot softer feeling inside if you let them expand / fluff up for awhile by taking them out of the bag to relax. (takes weeks, or 10 seconds in the dryer!)

I might be in the minority but I find the new ABU Kiddos/SDKs to have the nicest softest top sheet on the inside and just right in fluffiness (I might be biased due to the way they fit me) but while I love the outside I guess they are not pillowy and super smooth.

The softest diaper I've used recently is the Rears Seduction(same probably goes for Safari/Princess/Inspire+ since they're the same diaper)
Softest ever tried was the discontinued purple Molicare Super Plus. Not absorbent enough for me but they were so super soft, I still have one left.

Of what I've tried, I actually find ABU Preschools Clothbacked to be the softest diaper, both inside and out. They have come the closest to what they said on the tin in replicating modern baby diapers at least in those aspects. If they could get a hook-and-loop taping system going on them they'd have nailed it entirely.

Are we talking about a soft outer layer, a soft interior or all around softness?

The softest interior probably a tie between ABU brands and Bambinos with Rearz brands in a close third. I also recall the Crinklz that I had being very soft too, but I found my experience with them to be a little forgettable, they aren't a go to of mine. I have yet to try Tykables but I heard the new line is very cozy.

Softest outer layer, I'm gonna have to agree with Argent here, I find the exteriors of the new SDK's to be incredibly soft and smooth, they really are like wearing a pillow if you fluff em and stuff em before hand, those diapers are also incredibly soft and squishy when wet. I have heard that the new Tykables have a very soft outer layer as well, hence why I intend to buy some as soon as they're available in Canada (should be the end of the month as one of my Canadian AB suppliers told me).

For overall softness, I'd go with the ABU brands and Bambinos. I like Rearz for their performance and thickness, but they are far from being the absolute comfiest diaper on the market, the interior is nice but the outer layer is rather coarse, almost like a shower curtain. Crinklz are OK too though and I've heard great things about Tykables.

Of what is currently available the 2 most comfortable I have tried in fit and materials have been ABU BareBums and Tykables Overnights, Little Pawz are also great, but I'm still practicing with getting the best fit with size Large (I used to wear Mediums but gained a little weight).

ABU PeekABoo Diapers are quite comfortable and soft.

Tykables line have a very soft silky outer cover. I also find the overnights to be the best most comfortable ABDL diaper out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back