Softest plastic diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would love to hear opinions on what everyone thinks is the softest and best feeling plastic covered diaper available right now.

Are you asking about the outer plastic cover or the interior of the diaper? If you're referring to the latter, I'd say the Carousel diapers are some of the softest and most comfortable I've ever worn.

Last edited:
My original question was about the outer shell. However, I also love hearing thoughts about overall softness and comfort.

Crinkz/Betterdy are pretty soft (and quiet). Not the softest of all, but coupled with such a well performing diaper makes them hard to pass up.

Was thinking of giving better dry a try so that's good to hear.

I second the Crinklz/Betterdry. They have a supple outer shell. They can be a little stiff on the inside due to the compression, but the absorbency is incredible.

The Abena M4's are soft, inside and out. They aren't as absorbent as other diapers, so keep that in mind.

Molicare Maxi/Super plus are by far in my opinion the softest diapers out there. They don’t stand up in the absorbency department to what else is out there but darn it are they soft and comfy to wear!

I'd have to say that Cuddlz All Over Printed are the softest I've ever used. I don't know about the newer ones but the original blue and pink one, they also run a bit small too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back