• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So well - here a smal intoducion from me to „delurk“ my account..., I‘m Mick, I‘m a DL - as the nickname says. I live in the city of berlin in dear old germany.

I‘m open for a nice chat - if someone is interested. How ever I‘m a normal hetero DL - so I‘m not interested in any breeding or guy offers - sorry...

so cu I will cu in the forum
Best regards
Mick

mickdl said:
So well - here a smal intoducion from me to „delurk“ my account..., I‘m Mick, I‘m a DL - as the nickname says. I live in the city of berlin in dear old germany.

I‘m open for a nice chat - if someone is interested. How ever I‘m a normal hetero DL - so I‘m not interested in any breeding or guy offers - sorry...

so cu I will cu in the forum
Best regards
Mick

Welcome Mick! Do you have any other interests beside those wonderful padded ones? :)

Hello Mick. Nice to meet you.

What are you hobbies or interests other then diapers? Tell us more about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back