If You Could Bring Back One Adult Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dork said:
<> Focus on esthetic instead of function.

Well that kills it for me as function trumps form in my book.
(Function wise I'd bring back the original Abena X-Plus, soft plastic, front & rear elastic and they could soak up a swimming pool!)

Nam Repaid said:
Well that kills it for me as function trumps form in my book.
(Function wise I'd bring back the original Abena X-Plus, soft plastic, front & rear elastic and they could soak up a swimming pool!)
My aide was putting some of my stash in the trash ,and I caught him trying to can a case of original M4s,he had no idea that was a sacrilege ,he's like "I just change em, I couldn't tell yours from my kids" and I had to reinforce if I buy them there premium for travel ,he knows not to mess with my Northshore but completely forgot the Abena's used to be my travel diaper.

As far as a repro I would love a tri tape Attends modernized to today's absorbencys .I hate to sound like Johnny Cochranes ghost but those things fit great ,"if the diaper don't fit you must bin it" ,I am just a sucker for the fit and security of six tapes .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I would like to see the old style Ambeese wingfold brought back only with modern upgrades to the thickness and adsorption.

bring back the 80/90 's attends from the p&g time had them in my school days and really liked them for me they rarely leaked they was thick and was hard to hide but again they rarely leaked for me

I would bring back the cloth-backed Cushies. With my diaper money being all over the place I tend to wear cloth-backed diapers but not use them so I can put them back on later. The Cushies have been my only real ABDL diaper, so I'm biased to this particular one.

It's an interesting dynamic. The incontinence market is shifting to cloth, but the ABDL sector is embracing plastic. Are we of better mind than actually incontinent people because of our intention to use the product?

I'd bring back the earlier Abena Abriform X-Plus diapers, back when they were thicker, thirstier, cushier and had an elastic waistband.
Before all the pinhole issues, failing elastics and tapes.

Feels like there was a sweet spot where the X-Pluses were really, really good and I miss them. Quality has fallen so since that peak.
I honestly wish I had saved one from years ago >~<

I know the thread title said only one diaper, but... I'd also bring back the old style Abri-let maxi boosters to pair with the X-Plus.
For maximum wicking performance and cushyness! :biggrin:

Jonnythepony said:
I'd bring back the earlier Abena Abriform X-Plus diapers, back when they were thicker, thirstier, cushier and had an elastic waistband.
Before all the pinhole issues, failing elastics and tapes.

Feels like there was a sweet spot where the X-Pluses were really, really good and I miss them. Quality has fallen so since that peak.
I honestly wish I had saved one from years ago >~<

I know the thread title said only one diaper, but... I'd also bring back the old style Abri-let maxi boosters to pair with the X-Plus.
For maximum wicking performance and cushyness! :biggrin:

This. Couldn't have said it better myself. I probably still have a pack or two from 2012 or so, same design as the current ones but better quality, and a few packs from 2008 (when they still were called X-Plus). I also have a 40-pack of the old AbriLets from 2008 but I am planning on keeping that untouched. The new ones don't remotely compare to those.

The Absorbin Excellent (from Europe). Was like the ID slip but better fit for me. Or the original Abena X-Plus.

I'm not that unsatisfied with what is around right now. If someone was offering, I'd like to see v1 Cushies/SDKs in ongoing production. The fit was excellent for me, the plastic felt great, and the capacity was adequate for my purposes and easily enhanced with a stuffer if I wanted more.

I wouldn't mind bringing back just about every plastic backed adult diaper that has been discontinued up to about the 1984 debut of Depends. I would like this very much for historical preservation and archival purposes, but I would also very much like to try these discontinued diapers just to see how they work. I'm genuinely curious to see for myself how each of them work. I never got to experience the original all green Depends, or the max protection from the mid 2000s-early 2010s, nor the old P&G attends or even the mid-late 2000s Pakerpak Attends 10 and waistbands. Bringing back the old plastic backed US TENAs would be nice. My post would probably be too long just to list them all. Maybe even bring back some old European designs like the late 2000s TENA slips, and late 2000s Abri Form X pluses and Secure X Pluses. Maybe when 3d printing is more advance and affordable we could get access to these diapers any time we wanted. Maybe some of the old old ones could be revived and redesigned for modern standards. So many discontinued plastic backed diapers I missed out on.

COMFICARE. Bring Back Comficare :(

To xpluswearer, those green Depend overnight fitted briefs were awesome and I grew up wearing them in the 90s for bed wetting and loved them. Little big on me but just taped them tighter. I bought 6 packs of them late 2015 from a guy on eBay . They r very absorbent !

Sdk v1

Israeli made Dry 24/7 before the quality went down hill... They were just as big and thick as today but had more sap and swelled like crazy where you peed (like krinkles today!) And didn't seem to fall apart like today's do.

I’d bring back the Tena Slip Maxi, the version just before they took them off the market & replaces them with cloth backed. The “re-released” version of the plastic backed version is just not the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Original Mediprime Eurobrief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back