• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally Getting Around to This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspinarian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I suppose the first thing you'll know about me, which you can deduce from my subject line, is that I'm a chronic procrastinator. At least I admit it.

I've been in the community, bouncing in and out of various activity levels and using various names, for more than twenty years now. I guess I should have been here a long time ago. These days, I mostly use either this name, which references a series of diaper-related stories I write, but you can call me Corin. I consider myself a middle, my play-age being 9, but I still love diapers and sometimes like to act like I'm even younger.

Aside from diapers, I love rock music, horror movies, and food. I'm glad to finally get this introduction out of the way and start interacting here.

Welcome Caspinarian! That was a great intro. I ask you more....later. lol Seriously, we look forward to seeing your interactions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back