Is anyone else having this much luck with YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Now. I will admit that every since age ten I've had a bit of a problem with dribbles and leaking. Normally I've just used a maxipad to deal with it. And ocashinaly played around with diapers.
But... Last month, after a little more than a year on my own again. I decided f*** it. Tossed out all of my adult underwater. Ordered a PILE of diapers and plastic panties off Amazon …. And started playing the hypothesis/subliminal MP3/4s on YouTube. (The ones that say they will make you TOTALY inconsistent and diaper dependant 24/7?)
Now I'll be the first to confess I was HOPING/PRAYING for them to work as advertised. But I was also thinking IF they worked at all it would be three or more months to get any real results.
Well... It's been about a month now... And Dam! 😸😹
I'm waking up mornings soaked . and with ZERO idea when it happened 😀
I'm having to wear diapers to work and change three or fore times a shift. 😸
So I was wondering... Has anyone else had this sort of success with the YouTube files?
Because from where I'm sitting, (In this wet diaper) they've been a total God send!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSDbLpHUzuU

- - - Updated - - -

Goodnights, there are about a dozen such files some w/ bladder inconsistent only, some bowl&bladder, some only when you are "safe" some w/ regreshen...

Hypnosis only works if you want it to.

Wolf,
Oh I'll openly admit I wanted them to work. But I wasn't expecting them to work THIS fast and well :biggrin:

I've used them, and other free ones available on the internet. I found them relaxing, but none of them made me wet myself.

I listened to it. It’s just waves and sea birds chirping. Not really hypnosis at all.

Bobbilly,
I think you got one of the subliminal ones then. Not the hypnosis

I was listening to the link you posted.

ESPF can you describe what it was that made these recordings work so powerfully for you, how you we're feeling, the psychological state you were in etc? Obviously you were highly motivated.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, of the YouTube videos, I found the Hypno Mommy one really cheesy, but unexpectedly the one that got closest to turning on the tap for me. But I am resolutely sceptical - I defy anyone to find a file etc capable of rendering me incontinent, bladder, bowel or whatever.

yfront,
I'm not really certain why it worked like it did for me. I've been running a couple of the SUBLIMINAL files in a continuous loop for the last month. The sleep files are playing in a loop in my bedroom. And I've been listening to the Hypnotic ones two to fore times a day.
And you are right too. I did WANT this to work. (I get it. That most people will never get it. Why I wanted it to work like I did. But... I think some of you here do understand.)
And YES I'm totally THRILLED with the results :laugh: I'm now completely diaper dependent.
As for the "bowl files". No. I haven't tried them. I don't seem to need them. I just move my bowls when I'm at home. (I'm not doing that at work or in public. Although I peed in Wal-Mart this morning:smile1: ) And when I'm dun I drop the solids in the stool and hop into the shower.

Last edited:
Thank you. Can you please resend links to the Subliminal & Hypnotic files you are referring to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsSaHctdUzA&index=18&list=PLHpVk8nZPIPGSYR5X2qcGO-UObFo16dML
Is one of the two I have running in a loop on an old laptop in my bedroom right now
And
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSDbLpHUzuU&t=1466s
I running right now on this laptop in my living room.
You might also try
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjwX50RZnU8&t=1359s

- - - Updated - - -

Yfront,
One thing I will add... There's no place in this apartment that I'm not listening to either a sleep file, or a subliminal. And it's been like that for the last month.
The only place I'm not listening to one of them is when I'm out shopping or at work. and I've got a little MP3 player/thumb drive. coming from Wish that I'm planning to download the subliminal files onto.
-
The way these work... I'm going to try the wait loss ones next :)

Will try them, but may be a while.

All I've ever heard from this video is the ocean and seagulls. I really don't get it. As for the affect it may be having on you, from what you've said, it sounds like you are becoming incontinent do to biological/medical reasons.

Dogboy,
It's a subliminal. You aren't supposed to HEAR it on a conscious level. It's ment to distract you conscious mind with the water and the birds, so that the real "messages" bipass all the crap you are thinking adout and gets strait into your subconscious.
But you may be right too.

I wonder if I play it backwards if it will make me stop wetting

LOL Smaty pants :p

stanfordgirl said:
I wonder if I play it backwards if it will make me stop wetting

you know what happens if you play a country song backwards?

you get your truck back, you get your dog back, you get your wife back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back