Where to find Underjams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

transportlover

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there, I'm from the UK, and I've just woken up in wet Pampers Size 7, which is currently my primary nappy. I'm quite small for my age, and don't think I would fit in adult nappies, so I prefer baby nappies to be honest. I've been looking to try all the pull ups recently, and I can't find Underjams anywhere, does anyone know where to find them?

I think they are discontinued and not in shops anymore.
Your best bet would be Ebay I think.
Have you tried DryNites? Somewhat similar but with slight higher rise and stretch sides that hold up better than on the underjams.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hello, I have tried the underjams or happyjama that are exactly the same, I'm from Spain, you can get them at a good price on Amazon, I think they also have the option of shipping outside of Spain

I used to be able to get them in tesco Ireland but not any more they were nice a tight unlike drynight after a night they got a bit loose. The only place I think of is charity shops or eBay

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

eBay is your best bet, or local classifieds like the Facebook Marketplace (I've purchased loads of the old Huggies Superdry and Pullups that have been discontinued for ages) there and even Sphock and Gumtree :)

I have about 5 crates of Underjams I'm looking to sell soon, they're thick and easy to get on, but the sides shred thanks to my round frame :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back